today. Dinn go school. Sick. Wanted to go actually. But really feels very xin ku. Then never go lerx.
Hmm. Today. Have been sleeping throughout the day. Like a log, like a pig! Hahaz. Then wake upp at 12+, by mummy. Ask miee help sister tie hair. Then send her to school. I sick still treat miee like that hor? So bad right? Hahaz. Never mind laa. Then after that I go back to sleep again. zZzZ. Hahaz. Then just now at night went to see doctor. Ohhh goshh, I've been visiting doctor very often this year, which I seldom do last time. Watt the fark! I hate visiting doctor! They sucks! Like whatever! Hahaz.
Yaa. Feeling so sucks lolz. Stay at home do nothing but sleep. Miss school sia. Hahaz. I'm feeling stress. Dear! I need youu. I need your hugs and kisses. (-_-''). Hahaz. =). Bao Bei. I want youu by my side now! youu know?!?! Haiz. I doubt youu knew it. ('',). Haiz. Still no news from Maria. Watts wrong with her? Has she gone overseas? Or watt? don't know lehz. Haiz. Feeling so sianz. *sianzations*. Hahaz.
Okiee laa. No mood for blogging now. maybe later? Yaa. that's about it. Take care guys! =)
Hmm. Today. Have been sleeping throughout the day. Like a log, like a pig! Hahaz. Then wake upp at 12+, by mummy. Ask miee help sister tie hair. Then send her to school. I sick still treat miee like that hor? So bad right? Hahaz. Never mind laa. Then after that I go back to sleep again. zZzZ. Hahaz. Then just now at night went to see doctor. Ohhh goshh, I've been visiting doctor very often this year, which I seldom do last time. Watt the fark! I hate visiting doctor! They sucks! Like whatever! Hahaz.
Yaa. Feeling so sucks lolz. Stay at home do nothing but sleep. Miss school sia. Hahaz. I'm feeling stress. Dear! I need youu. I need your hugs and kisses. (-_-''). Hahaz. =). Bao Bei. I want youu by my side now! youu know?!?! Haiz. I doubt youu knew it. ('',). Haiz. Still no news from Maria. Watts wrong with her? Has she gone overseas? Or watt? don't know lehz. Haiz. Feeling so sianz. *sianzations*. Hahaz.
Okiee laa. No mood for blogging now. maybe later? Yaa. that's about it. Take care guys! =)




No comments:
Post a Comment