*happy mood*. Hellos! Back. Heheez. Yesterday anniversary, had a fun but tiring day! Hahaz. Yupp.
First. Meet dear 7am at his house, but he's late! Cause lazing around maa. Every time like that de laa. can't stand him and his sleepiness! The night before don't wanna sleep early, the next day can't wake upp on time. Haiz. Yupp. Then after that go ECP lerx. Reach there 7:50am. Cause took cabbie. Diaoz lolz. Hahaz. But before that went to buy breakfast. Then after that I went to buy drink when we reach ECP. Hahaz. Then take breakfast etc. Dear went to teach lesson around 8:45. then I do my study there. Then Kelvin came to take things. Then go teach ice. With Stella. Then Alan came around 9am. Then also don't know watts he's doing lolz. Come only do all the extra things. *diaoz*. Then, err, Darryl came. For the 10am lesson. About 13 Australian kids. Poor dear. Gotta have lesson after another. Ohhh goshh. =X. so sad. He hardly have the time to even talk to miee for a second lolz. So da sad. Sobs~. Never mind. Hahaz. Then patience came around 1+. We study together for a while then her dear Darryl ask her to go skate. Then she pull miee along. Then I go skate with her. Hahaz. It has been a long time since I last touches skate. Heheez. Then after that we wanted to skate to Jetty. But when we are reaching lagoon, at the slope there. I fall! *OuChH! PaiN pain!*. then patience say skate back to rollerline. Have to clean my wound. Then skate back lolz. Err. Like so the fast lolz. I mean, we were talking then after a while reach rollerline. Hahaz. Then rest a while. Go rink slack. Heheez.
Then Terence teach miee T stop. Cause I was wearing patience's skate. No stopper. Hahaz. Arghh. can't get it right man! hmm. But I know if I wanna learn, I sure can do it! :). Hahaz. Now elbow not that pain lerx. Heheez. Yesterday was painful. Hahaz. At first didn't tell dear I fall down. Cause patience is scared that dear will scold her. (dear asked her to take good care of miee maa). Then she very scared. So I told her not to tell dear. i'll tell him myself. Cause it wasn't patience's fault. I didn't wear elbow guard. So it is my fault. Hahaz. Then yesterday cause dear worry about miee, we went home straight after dear knock off, which was like, 9:05? Yupp, if I didn't remember wrongly. Hahaz. =). Then send dear home. He insist that I go to his house to say hi to his family. By watt youu know? Make miee carry one of his skate, then he don't take it back. Idiot! Then I no choice but to follow him. Then I thought only his ah ma at home. Cause normally is his ah ma and brother at home wadd. How I know his daddy is home too. Then he want miee to go into his house to say hi to his dad. Hahaz. Then I talk to his brother a while. Then go home lerx. Hahaz. Then sms dear. Hahaz. Then fall asleep when I messaging him. Diaoz.
Today nearly late for school. Like lazy to wake upp lolz. Hahaz. Then. Err. Slept the whole day in class. Not really laa. Last four periods is awake! Hahaz. Then go home after lesson. Then err. Sleep again! Hahaz. Then just called dear he didn't pick upp. I guess he's skating bax. Hahaz. Wanna call him again. (can't ease my mind until he answer my call!).
First. Meet dear 7am at his house, but he's late! Cause lazing around maa. Every time like that de laa. can't stand him and his sleepiness! The night before don't wanna sleep early, the next day can't wake upp on time. Haiz. Yupp. Then after that go ECP lerx. Reach there 7:50am. Cause took cabbie. Diaoz lolz. Hahaz. But before that went to buy breakfast. Then after that I went to buy drink when we reach ECP. Hahaz. Then take breakfast etc. Dear went to teach lesson around 8:45. then I do my study there. Then Kelvin came to take things. Then go teach ice. With Stella. Then Alan came around 9am. Then also don't know watts he's doing lolz. Come only do all the extra things. *diaoz*. Then, err, Darryl came. For the 10am lesson. About 13 Australian kids. Poor dear. Gotta have lesson after another. Ohhh goshh. =X. so sad. He hardly have the time to even talk to miee for a second lolz. So da sad. Sobs~. Never mind. Hahaz. Then patience came around 1+. We study together for a while then her dear Darryl ask her to go skate. Then she pull miee along. Then I go skate with her. Hahaz. It has been a long time since I last touches skate. Heheez. Then after that we wanted to skate to Jetty. But when we are reaching lagoon, at the slope there. I fall! *OuChH! PaiN pain!*. then patience say skate back to rollerline. Have to clean my wound. Then skate back lolz. Err. Like so the fast lolz. I mean, we were talking then after a while reach rollerline. Hahaz. Then rest a while. Go rink slack. Heheez.
Then Terence teach miee T stop. Cause I was wearing patience's skate. No stopper. Hahaz. Arghh. can't get it right man! hmm. But I know if I wanna learn, I sure can do it! :). Hahaz. Now elbow not that pain lerx. Heheez. Yesterday was painful. Hahaz. At first didn't tell dear I fall down. Cause patience is scared that dear will scold her. (dear asked her to take good care of miee maa). Then she very scared. So I told her not to tell dear. i'll tell him myself. Cause it wasn't patience's fault. I didn't wear elbow guard. So it is my fault. Hahaz. Then yesterday cause dear worry about miee, we went home straight after dear knock off, which was like, 9:05? Yupp, if I didn't remember wrongly. Hahaz. =). Then send dear home. He insist that I go to his house to say hi to his family. By watt youu know? Make miee carry one of his skate, then he don't take it back. Idiot! Then I no choice but to follow him. Then I thought only his ah ma at home. Cause normally is his ah ma and brother at home wadd. How I know his daddy is home too. Then he want miee to go into his house to say hi to his dad. Hahaz. Then I talk to his brother a while. Then go home lerx. Hahaz. Then sms dear. Hahaz. Then fall asleep when I messaging him. Diaoz.
Today nearly late for school. Like lazy to wake upp lolz. Hahaz. Then. Err. Slept the whole day in class. Not really laa. Last four periods is awake! Hahaz. Then go home after lesson. Then err. Sleep again! Hahaz. Then just called dear he didn't pick upp. I guess he's skating bax. Hahaz. Wanna call him again. (can't ease my mind until he answer my call!).




No comments:
Post a Comment