today is the last day of june. Yupp. Last day le. Haiz. Recall all the tym I spent on doing things. Majority seems to be useless de. Yaa. Haiz.
Recently quarrel with dear. Don seems to be hapi aft tat. Have been down for a few days. Yaa. I'm feeling sad. As for reason. I don wish to say. Kinda P&C bax. Yaa. Hmm. Have been trying to do my best in everything this week. Today is staying upp til quite late to complete my EL assignments. it's lyk. Damn lot! Haiz. All compre & summary. Den gotta do writing. Etc. hmm. Anything happened recently? Don tink so. Have been a good gal this week. Go home aft sch. But Wednesday went for band. Hmm. Was fun. Coz 'timpani' nv come. Hahaz. I tink band room is the only place I can go when i'm down. Sad. Feel lyk crying bax. Yupp. I love band room! I love band!
Recently quarrel with dear. Don seems to be hapi aft tat. Have been down for a few days. Yaa. I'm feeling sad. As for reason. I don wish to say. Kinda P&C bax. Yaa. Hmm. Have been trying to do my best in everything this week. Today is staying upp til quite late to complete my EL assignments. it's lyk. Damn lot! Haiz. All compre & summary. Den gotta do writing. Etc. hmm. Anything happened recently? Don tink so. Have been a good gal this week. Go home aft sch. But Wednesday went for band. Hmm. Was fun. Coz 'timpani' nv come. Hahaz. I tink band room is the only place I can go when i'm down. Sad. Feel lyk crying bax. Yupp. I love band room! I love band!
hmm. for the whole week. i haven been smiling much. i hope to smile more. dear. i noe the reason is u. but i kept quiet. i shall see watt u're gonna do next. dear. i miss u. but now. im sad. coz of u. Haiz. new term. new start. i learnt something from Mr. Edward. "BEGIN WITH AN END IN MIND". watt a gd phrase to be used. yupp. tis whole week. i noe im moody. but i hope my frenz won't hold it against mi. sry guys. haiz. hmm. mi & qianhui. seems to be okiee. hopefully bax. dinn ask her abt the ms loo thingy. don wish to worsen things. juz hope everything goes well.
Haiz. Okiee laa. I don wanna write le. Got tym write agn. Take care pplz. Miss u guys!




No comments:
Post a Comment