Friday, July 15, 2005

dear's mom bdae.

Heyy! Back here le. Hahaz. TODAY IS DEAR'S MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY!! Hahaz. Hapii 46th birthday auntie!

Yuppie. Yeshh. One more 'O' level paper cleared! Hahaz. CL listening. Hmm. After all. Everything goes well. Hahaz. Hopefully can score a full mark for this section. Heheez. Checked my answers with my teacher. Only one question different from hers. Hmm. But I still think mine is the correct one! Hahaz. =P Yupp.

Last night can't sleep also. Ended upp sleeping at 3:30am. *diaoz*. Hahaz. Talked to dear also. Ohhh goshh! I'm so damn farking pissed off with dear!!! Ass (kidding). He watched initial D with his friends. Asshole! If I knew who his friends was. I'm really gonna curse them upside down man! stupid dear! But he promised to watch movie with mii one day. Yeah. ONE fine DAY! ('_')

So sad today! Trevor made mii fall off the chair. it's like watt the hell. it's not because i'll embarrassed in front of the students. I don't give a damn to this. But I injured my elbow! Though it's just a scratch. But it hurts! Haiz. I told dear just now. Dear was so pissed off. He say he wanna find Trevor. Ohhh goshh. How? But I told dear Trevor apologized. But will dear not find him? (hopefully he don't). Haiz.

Today went to spoke to ms shek regarding dear studies thingy. Coz dear seems to be very worried about this issue. So was thinking of helping him to talk to ms shek. See how the situation is now. stupid penguin (principal) wasn't in school for the past few days. Then ms shek can't talk to her about dear. I pray that nothing goes wrong!! Age shouldn't be a problem bax. I hope dear can go back and study. If not he's really gonna give upp hope on studying le. Haiz. God ahh god. Please give him the chance to alter his mistakes. Hmm. i'll just have to wait for ms shek to tell mii the details again bax. Hahaz. =P

Hahaz. Haiz. Gotta finish upp my E-Maths TYS. Unit 1-3 by this weekend man! next Wednesday is timed-test le. I don't wanna fail ahh. Yaa. Ohhh goshh. Today mrs mah talked about our prelim's oral. i'm so dishearten. With my performance. Haiz. I screwed my conversation. Watt is my problem?? Haiz. Forget it. No use crying over spilled milk.

I have to meet dear early in the morning this Sunday. Pei him go changkat. Got CO performance. Like so the first time hear mii say will pei him go changkat ahh? First time in my life I go there man! hahaz. For dear's sake. Yupp. Then after that go ECP with him. Then leaving in the afternoon for botanic garden. Hahaz. Top ten school bands. Cool yeah? If one day BDS band made it to top ten. I think i'll be the first one landed in hospital. (happi until I faint! Coz can't believe my ears!). Heheez.

Okiee laa. Wanna do my works le. Update again bax. Take care peoples! Miss youu guys lots. Hahaz.

No comments: