Monday, July 04, 2005

haiz.. sad week man!

hello! Back here agn. Yaa. Back here le. But somehow. Feeling dinn change much. I tot I would be happier by den. But still. Seems no progress. Haiz. Tmr is Qianhui & Jun Feng's anniversary. Congrats them in advance bax.

Today pei qianhui go buy present for Jun Feng for their anniversary. Went to bugis junction. Den she wans to buy couples ring. Lyk dear & mine. But cant afford. So we went round looking for other things first. But still. She prefers couples ring. Den she tott PS there might have cheaper rings. So we went there. But no. cheapest is $42. bugis's cheapest is $38. Haiz. But she juz buy the one at PS lolz. Aft tatt I go ecp find dear. Den she go mit Jun Feng. Den at ecp slack. Den quarrel with dear agn. Over soon very sensitive stuffs. Don wish to say. Haiz. I cried. Den I go beach alone. Cry my heart out before I go back to rollerline. CK came. To console mi. thanks for tatt. Aft tatt I go back to rollerline le. Wore my glasses. Coz scared they know I cried. Den. Nv talk to dear. Lyk as usual. Aft tat go home together. He walk damn fast. I cant catch upp wif him. Den. Onli at bus stop den get to talk to him. Send him home. *some private conversation on the bus. Don wanna reveal.* den. Feels better aft seeing him go home. Aft I go home le. Reach home called dear. Talk to him a while. Den now here I am. Typing in blog lolz. Haiz.

Boa Bei. Sorry. & I love you!

Okiee laa. I gotta slp earlier tonight. Coz tmr gotta study. Take care ppl.

No comments: