Sunday, July 10, 2005

hahaz. backed

Today is Nicole's bdae. Nicole is one of my dearest mei mei. God-sister. Hahaz. She's pretty. Cutes. Hilarious. Friendly. Outgoing. Kind. Hahaz. Yupp. Just a brief introduction about her. Hahaz.

Hmm. I cant celebrate her bdae with her today. Must do my homework. Then can't go out. So sad. Hmm. Just hope she will have a wonderful day bax. God bless her. =P. hahaz. I hope she will stay hapii always. Recently she lost her hp. I think she must be very upset bax. Cheer upp dude. Heheez. Yupp. Hope she will be hapii.

Hmm. Now slacking here. Later gotta Cheong all the works le. If not tmr I die ahh. Now listening to 'say it isn't so'. Miss someone now. Wonder how is he. Somehow, this song brings mi memories of him. Haiz. Well. That's the past le. Hope he's doing well. Sometimes I wonder. Without dear. Watt will happen to mi and him? Hmm. Hahaz. Just a dream. It's a fact that i've got dear now. yaa. It is a dream. A normal dream that anyone would have. =). Yupp. Now listening to the CD he burned for mi. hmm. 'All or nothing'. Yupp. Haiz.

Now that i've got dear. I think I should not think of him so often. I mean. Recall our past. Haiz. Yaa. Shouldn't le. Can onli miss my dear. Think of my dear. Haiz. Hahaz. Okiee. Let mi stop this 'sad' feeling bax. Hahaz. Heyy. Now listening to 'right here waiting'. Memories of mi and dear. Listen to this song really reminds mi of dear. Hahaz. I once asked dear 'is there any song will reminds you of mi when you listen to it?' guess watt? He said 'Right Here Waiting'. He then ask mi the same question. And I say 'same'. Hahaz. So coincidental. Hmm. Like so sweet ahh? Hahaz. Kidding laa. Yaa. Hahaz. But in fact we are sweet laa. Without quarrel. Heheez.

Hmm. Going to ecp tmr. Find dear. Miss him so much. But next week might not be going. Coz wanna go botanic garden. Watch catholic high symphonic band's performance. Hahaz. See how laa. Heheez. I scared later see my NCO frenz there then dear will be unhapi. Hmm. Yaa. But I bet my NCO frenz sure will be there de lolz. Since when I never see them at concert or anything that involves band de? Haiz. Nvm laa. If I don go den wish Ze Yi all the best lolz. But if I tel Kris about this. I think she will want mi to go with her de lolz. Coz of 'Edison'. Hahaz. I doubt she has forgotten him yeah? Hahaz. Hmm. See how bax.

Okiee laa. Crap a lot le. Update again. Meanwhile. All my dearest frenz. Pls take care. Stay hapii always okiee? Lurbe you guys so much. But of coz. The precious guy in my life must take care oso. I don't know if he'll visit my blog. But I still want him to take care. I love you dear!

No comments: