Friday, July 22, 2005

...

Today. Went to school. Just for the 6 periods of chemistry. Ohhh goshh. I'm actually worried about my Chem? Yaa, I am.

Went to school, muddled headed. Like a sotong lolz. Hahaz. 'cause. Sick. Then kinda like blur about everything. Hahaz. Yaa. Just simply blur! Ohhh my. Had my Phy and Chem timed-test today after school. Phy was alright. But I screwed my Chem man! I know nuts about it. Like watt the fuck lolz. Do experiments can, but watt it forms all don't know. Damn it. Fuck!

Forget about it. Today is really my bad day man! Firstly, I forgot to call dear to wake him upp for work, secondly, I screwed my Chem. Like watt the fuck am I doing lolz. Can't concentrate at all. Been like so sleepy and distracted. Everything don't go well man! Just NOTHING GOES WELL!! So damn fucking pissed with myself. Yaa. Just pissed. Very pissed. Caused dear to be late for work, no off day again, 3 consecutive weeks!!!!!! He hasn't been resting for 3 consecutive weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so damn pissed with myself. Miee caused him no off day, no rest. Shit youu CheeSim! Caused your dear to be sooo tired! Youu asshole! Can just stuff your head into a hole and bury it man! Such a small task also can't do it well. Ohhh damn. Feeling absolute low now. Dear, SORRY!!! So sorry, cause youu to have no off day. I promise I will make upp for it one day okiee? Sorry. *muackz* for youu now. Okiee? Love youu.

Dear called miee when I'm having dinner with my friends at simpang today. Ask miee to go and find him. I was telling him I'm going home lerx. He sounded sooo sad. Sorry honey. I wasn't feeling well. And I left my medicine at home. So I gotta go home. i'll look for youu tomorrow okiee? Heheez. Cheer upp okiee? I know youu want miee to be there to cheer youu upp. Sorry. Ohhh. All I can say to him is sorry. Really sorry okiee? =x

Haiz. Watt a fuck day for miee. Damn da not good lolz. Sianz laa. Okiee laa. No mood for blogging lerx. Take care peoples.

No comments: