ohhh. Back. Haiz. Today had my social studies timed-test. Hahaz. Fail! Heheez. Don't know laa. Like gonna fail lolz. Heheez.
Never mind. Hahaz. Yesterday finally got to see my Kris darling!!! Miss her so much! Gave her hug when I saw her! Heheez. *oops!* Heheez. Hmm. She came for band lolz. Hahaz. The feeling of having her playing beside miee was sooo great! I just love her so much! Heheez. Then we choose 14 pieces for the band to play. I mean, try out? Yaa. Hahaz. In the end will be playing 10 pieces only. Heheez. =)
Today went to meet Aidah for TPJC's concert ticket. Heheez. Yupp. Err. Nothing much happened laa. Yuzhen laogong maybe celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Having BBQ at ECP. Hahaz. Actually wanted to go night safari de. But in the end many said don't want. So change plan. Hahaz. Everything was planned well actually lolz. First was we'll have steamboat before going to night safari. Hmm. Never mind laa. As long as my laogong happy, i'm happy! Heheez.
Err. Kinda look forward to tomorrow. Cause i'm gonna see my Kris darling again!!! she's coming for band again!! Hahaz. Hmm. Heheez. Ohhh. I miss my dear lerx. Hahaz.
Okiee laa. Lazy to write lerx. Update again bax. Take care peoples!
Never mind. Hahaz. Yesterday finally got to see my Kris darling!!! Miss her so much! Gave her hug when I saw her! Heheez. *oops!* Heheez. Hmm. She came for band lolz. Hahaz. The feeling of having her playing beside miee was sooo great! I just love her so much! Heheez. Then we choose 14 pieces for the band to play. I mean, try out? Yaa. Hahaz. In the end will be playing 10 pieces only. Heheez. =)
Today went to meet Aidah for TPJC's concert ticket. Heheez. Yupp. Err. Nothing much happened laa. Yuzhen laogong maybe celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Having BBQ at ECP. Hahaz. Actually wanted to go night safari de. But in the end many said don't want. So change plan. Hahaz. Everything was planned well actually lolz. First was we'll have steamboat before going to night safari. Hmm. Never mind laa. As long as my laogong happy, i'm happy! Heheez.
Err. Kinda look forward to tomorrow. Cause i'm gonna see my Kris darling again!!! she's coming for band again!! Hahaz. Hmm. Heheez. Ohhh. I miss my dear lerx. Hahaz.
Okiee laa. Lazy to write lerx. Update again bax. Take care peoples!




No comments:
Post a Comment