It is about 15mins to 12am. Going to be like 22 July? And two more days to my anniversary? With dear. And. I still haven't gotten anything for him. Hmm. Like watt the. Haiz.
Just had a tiff with him. This was hilarious but I don't want to write it out here. I mean. It is a joke a crake yet he took it so seriously. Haiz. Can't I crake jokes? Hahaz. I doubt so. Yaa. Tomorrow must purchase a gown for Saturday's wedding dinner. I mean like, for so many years that I've been to wedding dinner, why must we be so prepared for this coming one? Just because the relative is from 'this' ah ma? Like so the watt lolz. Sianz.
Haiz. Tomorrow, another day of school. Kinda feeling sianz towards studies. Don't seems to be able to do well. I mean, I want to do well for 'O's. But I don't seems to have self-motivation towards studies lehz. Some more now a days, occasionally, miee and dear will like become so the 'cold'. Cause of stupid reasons. But they affects miee in my studies. Because I just can't stop thinking of him and watt he had said. Haiz. GOD! I NEED YOUR HELPP NOW!!!! Ohhh my. Guide miee out of here. I need to leave this illusion as soon as possible. Ohhh.
Received a missed call from dear just now at 9:55pm. So I called him back. Asked him why and he told miee Maria messaged him, ask him to tell miee that she change phone, that's why she didn't reply my msg, cause she lost my contact. And because her com spoilt, she can't tag my board. Okiee. That eases miee from one worry. Hahaz. =X. Hahaz. Now watt really worries miee most is still dear. He tends to get very worked upp recently, over works? Or is there anything else that I should know that he did not tell miee? Ohhh. I don't know. He just seems to be keeping things from miee yeah? And I don't know watt the reason behind each 'keeping'. Haiz. I miss Kris. At least Kris doesn't hide so many things from miee. she's my eternity love! Heheez. The thought of her made miee happy! =D
Hahaz. Okiee laa. Enough laa. Tired le. Take care dudes.
Just had a tiff with him. This was hilarious but I don't want to write it out here. I mean. It is a joke a crake yet he took it so seriously. Haiz. Can't I crake jokes? Hahaz. I doubt so. Yaa. Tomorrow must purchase a gown for Saturday's wedding dinner. I mean like, for so many years that I've been to wedding dinner, why must we be so prepared for this coming one? Just because the relative is from 'this' ah ma? Like so the watt lolz. Sianz.
Haiz. Tomorrow, another day of school. Kinda feeling sianz towards studies. Don't seems to be able to do well. I mean, I want to do well for 'O's. But I don't seems to have self-motivation towards studies lehz. Some more now a days, occasionally, miee and dear will like become so the 'cold'. Cause of stupid reasons. But they affects miee in my studies. Because I just can't stop thinking of him and watt he had said. Haiz. GOD! I NEED YOUR HELPP NOW!!!! Ohhh my. Guide miee out of here. I need to leave this illusion as soon as possible. Ohhh.
Received a missed call from dear just now at 9:55pm. So I called him back. Asked him why and he told miee Maria messaged him, ask him to tell miee that she change phone, that's why she didn't reply my msg, cause she lost my contact. And because her com spoilt, she can't tag my board. Okiee. That eases miee from one worry. Hahaz. =X. Hahaz. Now watt really worries miee most is still dear. He tends to get very worked upp recently, over works? Or is there anything else that I should know that he did not tell miee? Ohhh. I don't know. He just seems to be keeping things from miee yeah? And I don't know watt the reason behind each 'keeping'. Haiz. I miss Kris. At least Kris doesn't hide so many things from miee. she's my eternity love! Heheez. The thought of her made miee happy! =D
Hahaz. Okiee laa. Enough laa. Tired le. Take care dudes.




No comments:
Post a Comment