Saturday, July 09, 2005

hellos. back here.

hahaz. Back from band le. Heheez. =P hmm. Yupp.

Hmm. Yesterday dear tell mi he wants to study again. What a sudden decision. Yuppie. Very some more. Hahaz. Yaa. don't know him lehz. Out of a sudden tell mi that. Haiz. BUT. I'm hapii that he actually wants to continue his study laa. I mean. that's what I hope he can do laa. All along. 'cause I don't want him to regret next time. Though last time coz of this we quarreled a lot. But im glad he has straighten out his thinking. =D I just wanna wish him all the best and will support him for whatever he wants to do. Of coz. Help him when he needs help. Kekeke. I hope he can pass his N level with flying colours and can then proceed to Sec.5 for O level. I hope he will really put in his heart and soul to do his best coz he's actually a smart guy. If he's willing to work hard. He can make it to the top de. I have lots of faith in him. I know he can. If he wants! Heheez.

Today heard from ke wei that mr. Boo talked about dear in CO. kinda weird. Haiz. don't know how to say. I kinda find him somehow make use of dear in a way or another. Anyway. Just assumption. But if he bully my dear. I don't even care if he's the conductor or what. i'll just scream or shout at him. Nobody can bully my dear. he's my life! Hahaz. To those CO members who read my blog. Im not referring to you all. Im talking mr.boo. to prevent misunderstanding. Just now dear told mi he told mr. boo that he've decided to go back to study next year. Then dear was thinking of going back to help him with the last time for the next SYF. Haiz. If not coz he's my dear. I think I can't be bothered to know how CO is doing now. coz I don't want him to go back and is being looked down at. As if he's an extra. I just hope CO people will treat him better. he's the best suona player i've ever came across. Hahaz. First time hear mi praise CO player hor? Hahaz. My dear only. Heheez. I like to listen to his playing. Hahaz. =D anyway, wish him all the best. Good luck. Hahaz.

Though I sounded as if im very fang xin to let him go back to BDS to study. But somehow. Im worried. Im afraid he'll be influenced. Im afraid his determination is not strong. Haiz. He can be easily influenced when no one is there to guide him. I won't be in BDS next year. Im gonna be in another institute. Must be there. Wondering how's my bao Bei doing at the other institute. Hahaz. Maybe go back as an instructor of the band. But not gonna study there. I can't see how is he. I don't know whether he's fine or not. I don't know whether anyone bully him or not. (but I doubt people will bully him laa. Hor? Hahaz.) but still. My heart is worry about him. Can ease myself man! Haiz. Am I over concern? Am I overprotective? don't know lehz. I don't him to be hurt. I want him to be fine. Very very fine! =P. hahaz. Hmm. *laughing here but heart keep asking myself how?* hmm. I haven't tell mommy about this. Wonder what's her reaction sia. Hahaz. Is it gonna be like 'ohhh izzit?' or 'huh?' or 'so?' or 'what has it gotta do with mi?' -_-'' dono lehz. Hahaz. But I sure hope for a positive one. =P

Hmm. Recently trying hard to catch upp with all the works that I've missed out. I mean. Those im not very sure de. Yupp. Today ms loo spoke to mi during morning assembly. Ask mi to change my negative mentality towards studies. Haiz. Dono how to tell her. I felt so demoralized after my mid year result. Everything I do seems to be redundant. So hurt. So sad. And she brought upp the issue about mi and qianhui quarrel that time. Haiz. I can't stand teachers like that man! I mean. I know she cares laa. But she's like talking to mi in such a farking attitude until Im indifferent! Ohhh goshh. Watt a good counselor? Hahaz. I hate counselor! I find counselor madd. And kepo! Yaa. Very! Jiak ba bo sai pang. Kepo people's stuffs.

Hmm. Today went for band. Hmm. Okiee laa. Step down le. Hahaz. But I will still visit band laa. I mean. I don't give a damn to watt ms shek's gonna do to mi. bar mi from exams? Suspend mi? hahaz. Den mommy will call school le. Hahaz. Hmm. Watt else happened? Yaa. I change my blog's song. Change to ''my happy ending'' hahaz. Nice? Heheez. Finally know how to put the song into my blog. Hahaz. Anyway. Gotta thanks Iskandar for this. Hahaz.

Hmm. Yaa. I wanna organize alumni BBQ in September holidays. Gathering for the alumni. But of can't be I pay alone laa. Im broke le. I need someone else to chip in with mi. '_'. Yaa. Anyone willing? Hahaz. I mean alumni laa. Heheez. Feel like setting upp alumni association oso. Den alumni won't forget each other. Hahaz. =P err. Dono watt else to write le lehz.

Hmm. I miss my NCO frenz. But dear don like it when I hang out with them. he'll get jealous. Haiz. So im trying hard not to always hang out with them. Hahaz. Had a joke with dear last night. Was like making fun of him. Saying that if he not going NS next year den I not fun le. Hahaz. Joking of coz. Hmm. Haiz. Dono lehz. Feeling so fan. So many works to complete by tmr! English. Add Maths. E Maths. Gotta study geography. Haiz. Im going crazy le. I need a break. I need to relax my mind. Haiz. Hmm. Okiee laa. I tired le. Night pplz. Take care! Hahaz.

No comments: