today back here. Feeling sad oso. Miss dear so much.
Haiz. i've tot thru the whole day. Feeling guilty & sad. Last night. Due to impulsiveness. Nearly ended tis love tat we had for 3yrs. After giving a serious thought. I've finally come to a conclusion. Tat i'll stay by dear's side to give him all my support. Recently he's trying very hard to quit smoking for my sake. he's feeling very terrible. I saw it myself last night while sending him home. & yet when I did not know anything. I threw tantrum at him over Maria's msg. coz im over sensitive. Sorry Maria. I tried my best to treat u lyk my fren. But each tym I see u. it reminds mi of the past. & regarding u wanting to work in rollerline. Though I have no say over it. But I kinda don feel comfortable. Sorry for my straightforwardness. I just cant ease myself from all these worries. I really try my best to make u my fren. But I seems to be having some guards towards u. sorry. I think I need time.
Today. Tried to talk things out with dear. Coz I really feels very terrible always quarreling with him over Wilson.. Jaryl.. & Maria. All is coz of jealousy & sensitiveness. Ohh goshh. I feel so sad. All the way to the floor of the earth. I don wanna end tis relationship. For I wan it anyone else. I don wanna let him go. For I need him more than anyone else. I wan him to be happy. For he's my love. I just hope all these can end earlier before it even started to affect my studies & affect dear's work. He hasn't been sleeping recently. All because of mi. I feel guilty. Coz he cant do his things well & right. Bao Bei. Sorry. I know he needs mi the most now. so I cant leave him just lyk tat. Dear. I once promised I won't leave u agn. Means I won't le. i'll walk through tis period of time with u. show u more care & concern. Be more nice to u. Haiz. Ytd see him feels so terrible. I feel so bad. Haiz.
Hmm. Okiee laa. I update agn. Take care pplz.
Haiz. i've tot thru the whole day. Feeling guilty & sad. Last night. Due to impulsiveness. Nearly ended tis love tat we had for 3yrs. After giving a serious thought. I've finally come to a conclusion. Tat i'll stay by dear's side to give him all my support. Recently he's trying very hard to quit smoking for my sake. he's feeling very terrible. I saw it myself last night while sending him home. & yet when I did not know anything. I threw tantrum at him over Maria's msg. coz im over sensitive. Sorry Maria. I tried my best to treat u lyk my fren. But each tym I see u. it reminds mi of the past. & regarding u wanting to work in rollerline. Though I have no say over it. But I kinda don feel comfortable. Sorry for my straightforwardness. I just cant ease myself from all these worries. I really try my best to make u my fren. But I seems to be having some guards towards u. sorry. I think I need time.
Today. Tried to talk things out with dear. Coz I really feels very terrible always quarreling with him over Wilson.. Jaryl.. & Maria. All is coz of jealousy & sensitiveness. Ohh goshh. I feel so sad. All the way to the floor of the earth. I don wanna end tis relationship. For I wan it anyone else. I don wanna let him go. For I need him more than anyone else. I wan him to be happy. For he's my love. I just hope all these can end earlier before it even started to affect my studies & affect dear's work. He hasn't been sleeping recently. All because of mi. I feel guilty. Coz he cant do his things well & right. Bao Bei. Sorry. I know he needs mi the most now. so I cant leave him just lyk tat. Dear. I once promised I won't leave u agn. Means I won't le. i'll walk through tis period of time with u. show u more care & concern. Be more nice to u. Haiz. Ytd see him feels so terrible. I feel so bad. Haiz.
Hmm. Okiee laa. I update agn. Take care pplz.




No comments:
Post a Comment