YAY!!! Back with a GOOD news man! hahaz. Terence FINALLY got my Darling yuzhen! But like so fast lehz. Hahaz. 2 weeks only. Not fun dex. Thought I would have more time teasing darling and him. Heheez. So evil!
Hmm. Err. Today went to Plaza Singapura. Watch movie. With dear, qianhui and Jun feng. Hahaz. CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!!!! Yay! Nice lolz. Funny laa. Hahaz. =) But after that go home lerx. Cause dear want to go ECP. Then let him go lolz. Haiz. Had another tiff with him while going home lolz. Haiz. Same as yesterday lolz. Every time make miee unhappy dex lolz. Ask him pei miee go town area, always say will don't feel well. Isn't it an excuse? He always like that dex. Ask him pei miee don't want, ask my friends pei miee he jealous, don't like. Haiz. Really don't understand why he is like that lolz. Every time I ask him, he sure will have thing to shoot miee back dex lolz. Haiz. I only hope he will take out some of his precious to pei miee more, he also grumbles so much. Sometimes I really envy those girls whose boyfriend is willing to scarify some of their time to pei them the whole day without grumbling. How I wish my dear could be like that lolz. All he knows is to go east coast skate. He want miee to spend more time with him at ECP, I did learnt to like ECP,. He hopes I can skate with him, try my best to learn. However, why can't he scarify a little for miee? Is going to town walk around with miee really so difficult? I'm feeling so sad now!!! Feels like crying aloud! I have been like, don't know watts wrong with myself lolz. Negative thoughts keep crossing my mind. Like too many things is happening now, I can't take it!!!
Today spoke to Hani. Regarding our friendship. Really feels so hurt. I still did not clear my doubts though. I don't know watts the actual reason for her to do so. Nevertheless, since she said she wants to start afresh, I don't mind giving each other a chance to build upp the trust again. Of course, I don't want anymore of such stuffs to happen again. I'm afraid, if it happens again, I won't sitting down, talking to her like now, I'll be, walking out of this friendship lerx. However, since she said she is willing to start afresh again, let's just give each other some time bax. I don't wish to lose a friend just like that. =)
Hmm. Yesterday went out with dear also. Suppose to meet miee at 3:30pm. But he's tired, so sleep until quite late. By the time he reaches, it is about 7pm lerx. So I before that I went with yuzhen they all first. Haiz. Yesterday, everything was like so the fine, until he came. Cause he start throwing temper, say he don't like town etc. then I'm like, watt the. that's why I got pissed with him. In the end Terence spoke to him, then he started to cheer miee upp. After shopping at town, went to parkway. Drink vodka there. Hahaz. Starting was still wide-awake. But about an hour, I'm almost drunk! Hahaz. Then we went to katong. Play bowling. Hahaz. Only Terence is playing. Miee and dear go pat tor. Hahaz. Then after that send dear home. Hahaz. At the lift there saw his mommy. (We were hugging each other then!) She was like ''I saw it! Hahaz.'' Cute right? Heheez. Dear's mom is always so cute dex. Hahaz. Then dear and his mom went upp, I went home lerx. Hahaz.
Today wake upp damn early for the celebration lolz. Haiz. Yesterday found out that we left the glitter spray at far east!!!! My 20 bucks gone! Vanished! Ohhh my! Haiz. Yuzhen say take it as a lesson for being so careless. Haiz. Then just let it be lolz. Meet all my darlings at Tanah Merah MRT station. Then saw jazren there. Sitting alone. After that walk to school lerx. Hahaz.
Haiz. Don't know lehz, like got so many things never write sia. Hmm. Yupp. Went to watch TPJC concert with Kris darling last Friday. Hahaz. Nice one. Hahaz. =)
Err. Tired lerx laa. Want to sleep lerx. Nights peoples! Miss youu guys!




No comments:
Post a Comment