Back lerx. Like so long never update like that. Haiz. Feeling so blue! Sobs! ('':)
Today woke upp at 1pm. Mom WAKE miee and sister upp. Yupp. Haiz. Ask us to help her with chores. So help lolz. The day before, sister is being thrown out of the house. Cause she always come home late. So sianz lolz. Haiz. However, I was not thrown out laa. Recently, mom like having PMS like that. Everything want to screw us! Too much of reprimand is not good lolz. Eventually sure affects the relationship between each other de. Haiz. Hmm.
Sometimes I find my concern towards dear will end upp hurting myself, feelings of course. I find that I spare too many thoughts for him instead of myself lerx. That is why he always never thinks of my feeling when he does something. He will do it his way as long as he is happy. Whereas for miee, I will think of whether he is going to be sad or something. I will end upp restricting myself from doing things I want. I mean, why must it be miee being understanding towards him and not him? Haiz. Each time I tell him, I need his understanding towards miee, I find it so meaningless. For the past three years, what have he been doing? I don't know, I really don't know lolz. I really don't know for all these years, why he never tries to learn to understand miee better? Really so disheartening. Haiz.
don't wish to talk lerx laa. Take care alright?
Today woke upp at 1pm. Mom WAKE miee and sister upp. Yupp. Haiz. Ask us to help her with chores. So help lolz. The day before, sister is being thrown out of the house. Cause she always come home late. So sianz lolz. Haiz. However, I was not thrown out laa. Recently, mom like having PMS like that. Everything want to screw us! Too much of reprimand is not good lolz. Eventually sure affects the relationship between each other de. Haiz. Hmm.
Sometimes I find my concern towards dear will end upp hurting myself, feelings of course. I find that I spare too many thoughts for him instead of myself lerx. That is why he always never thinks of my feeling when he does something. He will do it his way as long as he is happy. Whereas for miee, I will think of whether he is going to be sad or something. I will end upp restricting myself from doing things I want. I mean, why must it be miee being understanding towards him and not him? Haiz. Each time I tell him, I need his understanding towards miee, I find it so meaningless. For the past three years, what have he been doing? I don't know, I really don't know lolz. I really don't know for all these years, why he never tries to learn to understand miee better? Really so disheartening. Haiz.
don't wish to talk lerx laa. Take care alright?




No comments:
Post a Comment