Saturday, August 13, 2005

Haiz. Back from school lerx. Today got back Mother Result. Well, I didn't score watt is expected! I got a B3!!!!!!!! I will retake, and I must score A1 this time round. My oral got a distinction, writing paper must not be the cause for miee to score a B!!!!!!!! IT MUST NOT!!!!!

Yeshh, I am very sad that I scored a B and I can guarantee that many people is happy to see miee getting a B, cause I have not been working hard since the beginning of the year, firstly is because of band's SYF. Secondly is myself - lazy! Haiz. I want to drop A Maths. I know it is too late saying that but I don't want to take A Maths lerx. I find A Maths a burden, a stress to miee. I want to get rid of this stressfulness. I am not genius! Neither do any BDSian. Cause like I said, no genius will end upp in BDS!!! Ms Shek asks miee to consider dropping A Maths again. Well, I know I can't score well for this subject, why bother to actually make myself so stressed upp? I find it totally useless to spend time studying a subject that I know I will fail in the end. Hahaz. I rather study other subjects ahh. Waste of time only. Why make mischief for the teachers? Hahaz. I rather I score an A for MT and make Mdm Tan happy. She dotes on miee so much and yet I did not score watt is expected. Haiz. I am not going to stop harassing Ms Shek to let miee drop A Maths lolz. Haiz. Very disappointed with myself. Very! =(

Today is totally a blue day for miee. Cause of the result. Haiz. I was not really being affected until I get to know my result. Haiz. Don't want to talk about the result lerx. So sad hope dear can hug miee now!!!!! Feel like crying when I was talking to teacher about taking the exam again. Ms Loo don't allow miee to drop a Maths. Ms Shek wants miee to reconsider it. Guo Wei asks miee not to drop also. Ask miee to pia for both papers. Well, not I don't want laa. I'm scared that I won't be able to cope with papers. Really lolz. Feel so dishearten with my MT results. Haiz. Now really need to work hard lerx. Left with only less than 100 days to O levels lerx. Moreover, in three weeks time, I'm going to take my preliminary exam. Haiz. Don't even know if I will have the time to blog or not. Kris darling, if youu see my blog is not updated, be patient alright? I will write down everything first then blog them in to keep youu updated about miee! =)

Okiee laa. Enough of blogging for today. Have to study lerx. Need to do English homeworks. Take care people.

No comments: