Hahahahahahhahahahahaha. Now is 12.15am. Guess watt? Got to know from qianhui and yuzhen watt dear said on train that day when they were on train, going home! Haiz. My heart is like. Hmm. Kinda no feelings, cause expected wadd. *ha*
Qianhui is very pissed for all I know. I know she is concern. Nevertheless, I don't wish to see her so worried about miee. =) stay happy alright? I will be fine. No worries. Hahaz.
Today got to know something from Barney. Well, at first, my heart was aching. After giving some thoughts about it. I find that it is not worth it laa. I have decided to give upp. Give upp the friendship between miee and HER. I find that I have been fooled again. Haiz. I thought things would be better after the negotiation. However, don't seems to turn out better lehz. Hahaz. My heart is dying, towards this friendship. I can't believe that SHE actually told Barney that SHE find the negotiation a waste of time, it is stupid?? Then why hug miee and apologise? Then why tell miee YOUU want to start afresh? Why cheat on my feelings again? YOUU said YOUU would not take miee as a fool anymore. Butt YOUU are doing it again. YOUU hurt miee once and again. Why must YOUU take miee as a fool? Why are YOUU treating miee like that? Why cheat on miee? Why play miee out? In the whole of these two years, I never at once take YOUU as a substitute of anyone. Never at once had the intention to make YOUU feel like a substitute. YOUU made miee feel so, do YOUU know? Though I never say. But do YOUU know I feel it that way? I view it that way. YOUU asked miee not to view myself as a substitute, but have YOUU ever try to make miee not feel that way? I really give upp lerx. I think in everyone's life, there will come a time when your friend will leave youu for some reasons. Well, now it is my turn to decide whether to leave or stay. I choose to leave lerx. I have given YOUU the chance but I doubt YOUU appreciate it. It is a sad thing to do but I think this is the best way out bax. This is the best way have a clear cut to our ''misunderstandings'. Well, as for YOURR close friend (YOUU should know who), to YOUU I can say, I've known YOUU for so long. Yet I still don't know watt YOUU really thinks of miee. I don't know why, of all people, it must be miee that YOUU actually choose to do this to. I mean, watts YOURR motive? Do YOUU feel happier seeing miee like that? If yeshh, I can only conclude that YOUU are really very EVIL, very CRUEL. Take it as I've made a wrong choice to make YOUU my friend. I know all along, I'm not as close to YOUU as HER. It is YOURR choice to choose YOURR friend. I can't interfere if YOUU want to be with HER. Yupp. that's all that I can say bax. Towards this two friendship, other than sadness, I don't think there's anymore other feelings lerx. Yaa. Just hope that they will stay happy always. May they be friends forever.
Hmm. Hahaz, suppose to be calling dear, to clarify things with him de. Messaged him he never replies, which pissed miee off. Ohhh my, can't stand this lerx lolz. Really wondering watts his problem lolz. Yesterday told zhen they all watt, ''if I go out with my NCO friend, he would say bye to miee''. Ohhh my, if he really does this, and if I were like him, I would have said bye long ago! Not wait until now lolz. Just full of craps and I finds it lame laa. All bullshit laa. Kao! Terence questioned dear today, well, hmm. Just some private conversation bax. Haiz. Really don't know watt he's thinking lolz. My heart is really confused. Haiz. I have no idea watt he really wants in this relationship. Have no idea watt is he looking for in this relationship. I hope he can answer miee, but all he will do is keep quiet. This is like watt Hani did on Tuesday. Worse, he will cry and beg for forgiveness. This is watt he has done before. When I nearly ask for break upp when I'm in sec two. It is like, my blog song now. ‘‘Happy ending''. Hahaz. Ohhh goshh. Like so the fairytale lolz. Which is like, damn stupid? How can fairytale happen in real life? Is my meeting with him a fairytale? Is our relationship meant to be fairytale like? Haiz. I'm facing so many problems now, but whom can I confide? Whom can I tell my problems to? My darlings have their own things to attend to. I don't wish to burden them. I know they are all concern, but they are busy with their studies lerx. That is why I don't wish to get them troubled with mine. Haiz. Watt should I do now?? Continue or end??????
Hmm. I think I have had enough trying tantrum in blog lerx. Take care peoples, stay happy always! =)
Qianhui is very pissed for all I know. I know she is concern. Nevertheless, I don't wish to see her so worried about miee. =) stay happy alright? I will be fine. No worries. Hahaz.
Today got to know something from Barney. Well, at first, my heart was aching. After giving some thoughts about it. I find that it is not worth it laa. I have decided to give upp. Give upp the friendship between miee and HER. I find that I have been fooled again. Haiz. I thought things would be better after the negotiation. However, don't seems to turn out better lehz. Hahaz. My heart is dying, towards this friendship. I can't believe that SHE actually told Barney that SHE find the negotiation a waste of time, it is stupid?? Then why hug miee and apologise? Then why tell miee YOUU want to start afresh? Why cheat on my feelings again? YOUU said YOUU would not take miee as a fool anymore. Butt YOUU are doing it again. YOUU hurt miee once and again. Why must YOUU take miee as a fool? Why are YOUU treating miee like that? Why cheat on miee? Why play miee out? In the whole of these two years, I never at once take YOUU as a substitute of anyone. Never at once had the intention to make YOUU feel like a substitute. YOUU made miee feel so, do YOUU know? Though I never say. But do YOUU know I feel it that way? I view it that way. YOUU asked miee not to view myself as a substitute, but have YOUU ever try to make miee not feel that way? I really give upp lerx. I think in everyone's life, there will come a time when your friend will leave youu for some reasons. Well, now it is my turn to decide whether to leave or stay. I choose to leave lerx. I have given YOUU the chance but I doubt YOUU appreciate it. It is a sad thing to do but I think this is the best way out bax. This is the best way have a clear cut to our ''misunderstandings'. Well, as for YOURR close friend (YOUU should know who), to YOUU I can say, I've known YOUU for so long. Yet I still don't know watt YOUU really thinks of miee. I don't know why, of all people, it must be miee that YOUU actually choose to do this to. I mean, watts YOURR motive? Do YOUU feel happier seeing miee like that? If yeshh, I can only conclude that YOUU are really very EVIL, very CRUEL. Take it as I've made a wrong choice to make YOUU my friend. I know all along, I'm not as close to YOUU as HER. It is YOURR choice to choose YOURR friend. I can't interfere if YOUU want to be with HER. Yupp. that's all that I can say bax. Towards this two friendship, other than sadness, I don't think there's anymore other feelings lerx. Yaa. Just hope that they will stay happy always. May they be friends forever.
Hmm. Hahaz, suppose to be calling dear, to clarify things with him de. Messaged him he never replies, which pissed miee off. Ohhh my, can't stand this lerx lolz. Really wondering watts his problem lolz. Yesterday told zhen they all watt, ''if I go out with my NCO friend, he would say bye to miee''. Ohhh my, if he really does this, and if I were like him, I would have said bye long ago! Not wait until now lolz. Just full of craps and I finds it lame laa. All bullshit laa. Kao! Terence questioned dear today, well, hmm. Just some private conversation bax. Haiz. Really don't know watt he's thinking lolz. My heart is really confused. Haiz. I have no idea watt he really wants in this relationship. Have no idea watt is he looking for in this relationship. I hope he can answer miee, but all he will do is keep quiet. This is like watt Hani did on Tuesday. Worse, he will cry and beg for forgiveness. This is watt he has done before. When I nearly ask for break upp when I'm in sec two. It is like, my blog song now. ‘‘Happy ending''. Hahaz. Ohhh goshh. Like so the fairytale lolz. Which is like, damn stupid? How can fairytale happen in real life? Is my meeting with him a fairytale? Is our relationship meant to be fairytale like? Haiz. I'm facing so many problems now, but whom can I confide? Whom can I tell my problems to? My darlings have their own things to attend to. I don't wish to burden them. I know they are all concern, but they are busy with their studies lerx. That is why I don't wish to get them troubled with mine. Haiz. Watt should I do now?? Continue or end??????
Hmm. I think I have had enough trying tantrum in blog lerx. Take care peoples, stay happy always! =)




No comments:
Post a Comment