Wednesday, August 03, 2005


Now is 1:30am. Hahaz. Err, feel like jotting down watt has happened yesterday lehx. Hahaz.

Haiz. Early morning, the new band teacher in charge came to miee, tell miee to inform the rest to report for band after lessons. Then I was like, ''watt?? Ruin my plan of going home to sleep after school!!'' Haiz. Don't know lehz. So sianz lolz, go there also nothing to do. Haiz. Some more Kris is not there.

After band went home straight. Hahaz. Tired ahh. Want to rest. Yuppie. REST! I think I lack of sleep sia. Always so tired. Hahaz. Miss dear! Heheez. Fall asleep when i'm on bus 969. Ohhh. Hahaz. Reach home 7pm. I could have been home by 4:30pm!! Asshole band!

*yawns*. Want to sleep lerx. Blog again when I come back from school today. Take care peoples. Honey. Love youu so much! Messaged youu just now, but now miss youu lerx. Which was like only about half an hour ago?? Hahaz. Nights honey, sleep tight. Hugs and kisses! :)

No comments: