Tuesday, August 02, 2005

back

today is the 1st of August. Hahaz. In 16 days, it is going to be dear's birthday. Hmm. Yupp. My precious dear! Heheez.

Err. Today went to band. Terence came, together with dear. Hahaz. Terence join in the band practise. Well, horrendous attendance! Ohhh goshh. Left with only don't know how many more practise to performance and attendance still so bad. Sec fours and fives in particular. Haiz. Standard drop like hell lolz. Next SYF, I guess they will get a COP bax. From watt I listen to them, they don't seem to have reflected on the failure for SYF this year. Haiz. Really wonder how they are going to survive on this Friday, if my NCO friends from other school come over. Malu themselves in front of them? Tarnish BDS band's reputation? Haiz. I hope they don't. Building upp a reputation of something is not easy. Haiz. Why is this band so immature? Time to wake upp people! Haiz. So sad! :(

Haiz. Apart from that, I am really disappointed with my graduating students. So watt if youu are taking N or O levels? don't youu learnt how to repay one's kindness towards youu? In Chinese we say ''ying shui si yuan'', translate it to English means, when we drink water, we must always be thankful the person who discover the well. Haiz. Chinese pupils, youu are such a great disappointment, fancy taking exams as an excuse for yourself to be away from the band practise. We don't mind youu coming and leave early, but we need youu to be there to help. So many of them! Huiwah, Karen, beewah, Amelia. Haiz. If they really think they can make it through to their goals of A1s and A2s by these few months, it is kind of very difficult lolz. If they are really that good, thinking that they are perfectionist, top scorer, born to be smart, ha! Greatest joke ever! If they are, they won't be in this school lerx. Right? Brighter students will go to better schools and not like Bedok south, a pool of hypocrites and liars!

Forget it, talk about today. After going band, went to suntec with dear and Terence. Terence wants to buy something, so went there together. After that, Terence went for tuition, left with miee and dear, we went to esplanade to flash back our memories. Heheez. (Cutes?) After which we go walk walk, talk about last time things, and recall all the happy and sad moment we had had before. Hahaz. So lovely right? Heheez. *paiseh*. Heheez. Then after that, dear say wants to go home, because he is tired. So went home, cause I am tired also laa. Then on the way back home, message dear. He sounded really tired. Hahaz. Reach home do my chores then call dear. Guess watt? Dear say he feels very hyperactive now! Aiyaa. don't know him laa,. Just hope he catches enough sleep for tomorrow! :)

Then sent a message to dear, told him about how I feel towards him for the past three years. Want to know watt I write? don't tell youu! Ahah! Heheez. Hmm. In the end he replied ''love youu many too''. Hahaz. Somehow, guess watt I wrote? Heheez. Yupp. Of course, I said I love him! Hahaz. =P

Hmm. Had a happy day today, reach home 11pm. So freaking tired now. hahaz. Going to finish upp the rest of my stuffs and zZzZ! Heheez. Alright, take care to all!

No comments: