Back from school lerx. Just finish helping mom with chores. Haiz. Today in school. Pissed off with that barbaric idiot who always think himself is the greatest in 4B!! Of course, he is none other than LIM HONG YI!!!! (Jaz, I know youu will read my blog, but pardon miee for doing this, he is really getting upp my nerve!)
Watt actually happened was, after geography timed-test, he left the class without even putting back our class's tables. It is not the first time he did this, that is why I am pissed. I mean, who the hell does he think he is? So watt if his dad is a police officer? The son behaves like some hooligan lolz. don't show respect to anyone, like to make fun of people. So uncivilized. Moreover, no manners! SOUNDS DEVOTED TO JAZREN BUT WAS ACTUALLY A FLIRT!!!! Ohhh goshh, to think himself such a great person to be. Joke man! Give miee free also I don't want. I guess only jazren can tolerate him bax. Since don't know when I have been hearing people saying that he did a lot of unfaithful things to jazren lerx lolz, just that I never tell jazren watt people said about him lolz. I'm showing my respect to jazren because I've known her since sec one lolz. All along, I have been hearing people saying that hong yi can never make a good boyfriend but jazren thinks he is, so watt can we do? As her friend, I don't wish to tell her straight to her face ''heyy, dream on laa, many people is saying that he is a BIG FLIRT laa.'' I was very shock when people told miee about him putting the photo of him and Veron on his blog lolz. Ohhh my, that is call devoted?? My foot ahh!!! Lucky Mabel didn't continue to be with him! I'm happy for Mabel lolz. Pity jazren, have to endure all these kind of things. Normally see him, like shouting at her, scolding her or even beating her, I was like, watt the hell are youu doing?? Youu are her boyfriend yet youu did this to her. Girlfriend is being treated this way one mehz? Might as well buy a dog better, torture the dog for all I care! Jazren is not animal lolz, she is to be doted on lolz, not like watt he is doing to her lolz. Every time like to act big, talk big but is actually a hum ji lolz. Got problem the first one to run away ahh. Still dare to call himself a potential leader. If he can be one, my 5 years old sister also can be lerx lolz. Furthermore, my sister is much more discipline than him! Ohhh, wondering watt is he police officer dad have been doing all along, teach a son until like that. Hahaz. Ill-bred child, just like watt Mdm liew used to scold people!!!! He is a perfect example!!!! Hope he wake upp soon laa, not everyone on this earth will obey him de laa. He is not the son of the President or Prime Minister laa. He is just one NORMAL kid lolz. BUT IS A BARBARIC ONE!!!!!!!!!!
Forget it, do not wish to talk about him lerx. Makes my blood boil only. Today Nicole spoke to miee, it is the same thing that Barney had told miee yesterday. Haiz, looks like more and more people knows about this thing lerx. Well, I don't think I am the one who make things big lolz. I think it is her big mouth, go round telling people about it bax. Hahaz. Like watt darling they all say, should bring a chopper to school and chop her head off. She is just a BITCH, a HYPOCRITE, and then why care whether she exists or not? Another one who deserves a tight slap bax. Ohhh yaa, HONG YI say he wants to slap miee, hahaz, go ahead and slap if he dare lolz, at most I will tell teachers, in the end he kena not my problem. I can't wait to see him die also! Yaa, I am being evil here, so watt? Youu think I give a damn about him? I rather go play with some stray animals than bother about him lolz. I mean, who is he? A bastard? Yaa! And her? A bitch? Yeshh! Ohhh my, no wonder both of them call each other brother and sister. Perfect pair!
Whatever laa. Both of them can die together for all I care laa. I know quite a number of 4B students is not pleased with miee laa. So? I care? I don't need hypocrites in my life, I don't need liars in my life! All I need is SOME true friends and that is enough for miee lerx. Those who can't be bother, why must I care? It is pointless faking myself throughout the year that I like him or her as friends. Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! I hate this, so gross!!!! Arghh!! So pissed! So pissed! So pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arghh~ going to stop here lerx. Need to cool myself down. Really pissed. Take care people.
Watt actually happened was, after geography timed-test, he left the class without even putting back our class's tables. It is not the first time he did this, that is why I am pissed. I mean, who the hell does he think he is? So watt if his dad is a police officer? The son behaves like some hooligan lolz. don't show respect to anyone, like to make fun of people. So uncivilized. Moreover, no manners! SOUNDS DEVOTED TO JAZREN BUT WAS ACTUALLY A FLIRT!!!! Ohhh goshh, to think himself such a great person to be. Joke man! Give miee free also I don't want. I guess only jazren can tolerate him bax. Since don't know when I have been hearing people saying that he did a lot of unfaithful things to jazren lerx lolz, just that I never tell jazren watt people said about him lolz. I'm showing my respect to jazren because I've known her since sec one lolz. All along, I have been hearing people saying that hong yi can never make a good boyfriend but jazren thinks he is, so watt can we do? As her friend, I don't wish to tell her straight to her face ''heyy, dream on laa, many people is saying that he is a BIG FLIRT laa.'' I was very shock when people told miee about him putting the photo of him and Veron on his blog lolz. Ohhh my, that is call devoted?? My foot ahh!!! Lucky Mabel didn't continue to be with him! I'm happy for Mabel lolz. Pity jazren, have to endure all these kind of things. Normally see him, like shouting at her, scolding her or even beating her, I was like, watt the hell are youu doing?? Youu are her boyfriend yet youu did this to her. Girlfriend is being treated this way one mehz? Might as well buy a dog better, torture the dog for all I care! Jazren is not animal lolz, she is to be doted on lolz, not like watt he is doing to her lolz. Every time like to act big, talk big but is actually a hum ji lolz. Got problem the first one to run away ahh. Still dare to call himself a potential leader. If he can be one, my 5 years old sister also can be lerx lolz. Furthermore, my sister is much more discipline than him! Ohhh, wondering watt is he police officer dad have been doing all along, teach a son until like that. Hahaz. Ill-bred child, just like watt Mdm liew used to scold people!!!! He is a perfect example!!!! Hope he wake upp soon laa, not everyone on this earth will obey him de laa. He is not the son of the President or Prime Minister laa. He is just one NORMAL kid lolz. BUT IS A BARBARIC ONE!!!!!!!!!!
Forget it, do not wish to talk about him lerx. Makes my blood boil only. Today Nicole spoke to miee, it is the same thing that Barney had told miee yesterday. Haiz, looks like more and more people knows about this thing lerx. Well, I don't think I am the one who make things big lolz. I think it is her big mouth, go round telling people about it bax. Hahaz. Like watt darling they all say, should bring a chopper to school and chop her head off. She is just a BITCH, a HYPOCRITE, and then why care whether she exists or not? Another one who deserves a tight slap bax. Ohhh yaa, HONG YI say he wants to slap miee, hahaz, go ahead and slap if he dare lolz, at most I will tell teachers, in the end he kena not my problem. I can't wait to see him die also! Yaa, I am being evil here, so watt? Youu think I give a damn about him? I rather go play with some stray animals than bother about him lolz. I mean, who is he? A bastard? Yaa! And her? A bitch? Yeshh! Ohhh my, no wonder both of them call each other brother and sister. Perfect pair!
Whatever laa. Both of them can die together for all I care laa. I know quite a number of 4B students is not pleased with miee laa. So? I care? I don't need hypocrites in my life, I don't need liars in my life! All I need is SOME true friends and that is enough for miee lerx. Those who can't be bother, why must I care? It is pointless faking myself throughout the year that I like him or her as friends. Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! I hate this, so gross!!!! Arghh!! So pissed! So pissed! So pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arghh~ going to stop here lerx. Need to cool myself down. Really pissed. Take care people.




No comments:
Post a Comment