Monday, August 01, 2005

heyys.

today is my sister, jia min's birthday! Happy birthday mei mei! =)

Haiz. Recently, many people said I started to be very vulgar. Hahaz. (I thought all along I am? =P). hmm. Don't know lehz. Err. Let miee recall when I started to be this vulgar in bloggie? Err. I think it is towards the end of June holiday bax. Cause that stupid timpani came for band practise then I was feeling low, that's when I actually started this vulgarity thingy in blog right? Hahaz. Yupp, I started all because of timpani!!! Hmphh! I guess it is time when I should put all these to a stop, slowly of course. Hahaz. People don't change overnight. Right? Then got this ''OMG'' in my tagboard say I very vulgar also. He or she didn't even put his or her identity lolz. Which I guess, almost everybody knows I don't like people to tag my board without leaving identity. that's kind of ridiculous right? Then watts your name for? Make fun of? Aiyaa. I just the next time that person tag, he or she will leave his or hers identity bax. Thanks to that person first.

Hmm. Tomorrow is Monday. Another day of schooling. Ohhh goshh. I starting to hate school. Really. I'm getting sick of all the friendship problems, bias teachers etc and etc. really getting tired facing all these craps. Found out one of my close actually lied to miee. she's a liar! Should I trust her once more? Our distance started to drift apart ever since school commence on 27 June 2005. I don't wish to mention names. This of course, started slowly. I was wondering watt happened. Even til now, I am wondering if I should confront her. Haiz. I don't know why is there people like exist in the world. It is like - just imagine if your friend did that to youu, how youu will feel. Right? Lie to youu, treating youu as a substitute of another friend. I guess if I tell Kris darling about this, she would say '' I thing it is better for youu to stay away from this person''. I know she will said this cause she doesn't want miee to be hurt. Darling, I wish to have youu by my side now, so I can hug youu and cry out loud. I know to many of youu, I look very strong, but in fact, my heart is very fragile. I keep my sadness so youu all won't worry about miee. Haiz. Cause youu all know, when it comes a day CheeSim is not crazy, not hyperactive, that's the day when I am something wrong lerx. Haiz. :(

Sick of Bedok South! For the people there. They are so insensible. They really don't understand watt friendship is all about. To claim themselves to be Best Discipline Students?? Bullshit I guess. Best-Corrupted Students. Haiz. They really lack of mutual feelings. So watt if they do well in academic? Next time when they go to work, they will be a failure! In communicating! They are so inconsiderate. Ohhh my, watt student of the term award, all bullshit lolz. To think all these things can make BDS students better? They will fake themselves throughout the year man. I don't think any GOOD student would want rewards for helping teachers lolz. They help because they really wants to help, not to get an award at the end of the day lolz. Some of the teachers in school is rather stupid, to the core. Only see one side of their 'good' students. People say 'there are two sides to a coin'. But teachers only saw one side. Haiz.

Okiee laa. No mood lerx. don't wish to write lerx. People, take care!

No comments: