Hmm. Back lerx. Haiz. This week, other than worry and stress, I don't know watt else to say lerx. Firstly my dear, secondly, my grandma. =( okiee laa. Let miee update youu people about watt happened for this week, had a miserable week lolz. ('':)
22 August 2005
Today is zhi hao ah ma's birthday. Yaa. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MA!!!!. Hmm. Had a so-called 'fun' day in school, hahaz, late for school nehx. Diaoz. Haiz. Dear today went to ECP, training for this Sunday's run. Yupp, he has a competition this Sunday, a 10km run at kallang. Haiz. Miss him dearly. =(. Need him to pei miee!! Haiz. Today quarrel with mom. Also don't know watt is her problem. She was saying tomorrow is Jia Yi's exam, ask miee to revise her works with her, so I gave her some works to do (my mom was sleeping then, she know nothing about this) then I went downstairs for a while. When she wakes upp after that, she thought I never revise with my sister and called miee, blasted miee on the phone and I hang upp just like that. Then lock miee outside the house don't let miee go in the house. By the time she open the door, she wants miee to pack and leave the house, like so unreasonable lolz. Then she keep scolding and scolding until I can't take it and go back to my room. By then, my sister (sec 3 dex) is packing her clothes, saying that she wants to get out of the house. Then I called dear, told him watt happened, then he want miee to go his house first, at least better than staying outside. At first, I was reluctant to leave but in the end, no choice cause mom says if we don't leave, she will. Therefore, we left, to dear's house we go. Didn't sleep. Out of dear's house by 12+.
23 August 2005
(Continue from 22 August 2005) After reaching for a while, my sister say want to skate, so went to skate. Actually she just want to skate for the sake of boredom only laa. Then miee and dear entertain her lolz. Because I'm actually very tired after a cry, I want to sleep. In the end, still go with her laa. Was thinking of skating to ECP, Ahahaz. Somehow, cannot, cause miee and my sister still not stable skating on road, with cars around! Then in the end still took cab. Went to eat supper at the 'ba cuo mee' shop. After that skate to ECP, cause near maa. But my sister still need miee to pull her!! Lazy pig laa. Then miee practise at rink, sister also but after a while, she is tired lerx. Then dear sit there talk to Xiao fen. After Xiao fen leave then dear skate a while. After which, we go fort road. Before reaching fort road, still some distance laa, my sister falls. Then she sits down there, don't want to move lerx. Then miee and dear go and find her, pei her sit sit lolz. Then after resting, all of us tired lerx laa, then take cab go home lolz. After reaching dear's house, my sister went to bath first. Followed by miee then dear. Dear was playing computer game lolz! By the time I come out from the bathroom, my sister has fallen asleep. Then by the time dear comes out from the bathroom, I fell asleep. Then he wake miee upp, ask miee to sleep properly cause I was curling like a worm! Hahaz. Then ask my sister also, same case! Then he sits beside miee, writes his diary. After that I think he continue playing game, cause miee and sister sleep on his bed, then he no bed to sleep. Until his brother goes to school, then he sleeps on his brother's bed. Then I woke upp at 3pm. Woah~ thanks to my sister, wakes miee upp lolz. Then dear still like pig like that, sleep! But I know he's tired laa. Wake dear upp at 4+, ask him to go and eat with miee and sister. Just this very day, I made my darlings in school worry about miee! Sorry darlings! Cause I did not go school today maa. Then they thought watt happened to miee. However, Terence brought my yuzhen darling to see miee! Hahaz. =) hmm. They left around 7+ because Terence has to go for tuition. Then dear and his brother play game. Then we go skate around his house there. Then go and take out dinner, after that miee and sister go home lerx. Reach home there 10+ but mom still doesn’t let us in, so we sit outside the house and wait.
24 August 2005
Today is miee and dear's 37 Months anniversary! Hahaz. =) wished dear happy anniversary lerx.
(Continue from 23 August 2005) We are only able to get into the house at 2am. Which was like super duper the 'late'. Then quickly do our things then sleep and that was like, 3am. Yupp. Then woke upp late, late for school. Ahahaz. After school, went to eat with qianhui they all, and when I reach home, I found out my grandma is hospitalized! *sobs*. I was so scared and I could not get dear to confide him my pains then I called qianhui. Talk to her about watt happened. After that feels better lerx. Still cannot get to sleep. Haiz. Then in the end fall asleep when I lie down on bed after doing all the chores. That's about it for today lolz. Was really vexed by all these things that happened recently. Some more today dear is not feeling well, feel like asking him not to go for the run on Sunday lerx. Haiz. Haiz~
25 August 2005
Today nothing much happened. Spent almost the whole evening in hospital. Went to visit grandma straight after social studies timed-test. Then spend the night there lolz. At least today dear is feeling better and he is down to ECP, finally! Reach home 12:40am. Dotz. Tired, very tired. Sleep at 1:30am.
Finally, last entry for the day, TODAY! Today got headache during English lesson. Damn it! Feel so terrible lolz. After school meet dear at Paya Lebar mrt station, go and visit grandma together. Reach there around 2+. Then dear go off around 3:30pm. Then I leave at 4:30pm. Back to home. Haiz~ boring day lolz. Had lots of potato today, or rather recently! Now blogging lolz. *YAWNS~ tired lerx. Take care people!
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment