Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wake Up. * To Someone.

You know who you are. So I don't have to say name. If you wanna embarrass yourself further, go ahead, kick a big fuss over it.

Firstly, you would have been my Spouse. BUT no, you're no longer. You're not even my Boyfriend anymore. So please, stop trying to get my attention with your words. Like I've told you, ever since the day you choosed to leave, you've lost all the rights to know about everything that concerns me. You lost the rights to Question me, lost the rights to Demand from me. You don't even have the rights to interfere my life. Not even telling me what I should be doing.

By the way, in what status are you to tell me what to do? Err, as a friend? Then what level of friend are you in? I doubt I'm even thinking of talking to you now? You just turn me off, made me don't feel like talking to you even more.

If you think you're so important in my life. Yes, you were. BUT you made it impossible anymore. You choosed this path, you choosed this life. Then don't come and disturb my life.

If you hadn't give me all these nonsense, I'd thought of giving us another chance. BUT seems like you're slowly ruining everything.

You said, you told me you'll only think about yourself is just to make yourself look like a bad guy. So? Have I ever needed you to ' act ' like a bad guy in front of me?

When I needed you the most, where were you? When I spared a thought for you, what were you doing? When I wanted to be there for you, what did you tell me?

You said, I'm all at fault. Yeah, when will that be your turn to be at fault? Yeahs, I'm the biggest criminal in this relationship and you're the victim. Happy now? I bet you are, cause this is what you wanna hear.

You said I ruin your life. Then I shall now tell you. You ruin Us.

Happy staying in your own world and be a selfish person as ever. Good Luck.

I have nothing more to say to you, so stay out of my business.

No comments: