- QQ
who wanna b PEA BRAIN zac's ex...Shouting our for FAT BABE...its nt 'cat' , its Qliu fcuking 'nick .NOOB +DUMB
- QQ
i don hav to show off in blogging FCUK brains..i like to KPO..coz can get to noe wat sorelosers..giv a better names...fresh pls! i came frm pussy huts (undoubtedly!)
- QQ
did sombody say sth ?..OMG...president...they tink they are pornstars...president read their porn blogs..so awesome...come la..president HCare lor

Hmm, To QQ:
Firstly, Did I even mentioned that I'm President? LOL! I think you should read my post again, if you don't mind pissing yourself off again. Though I'd keep laughing at my own post. HAHA. Hmmm... Neither did I said President would be so free to be like you? So yeah, why would he visit my blog? Probably you're being paranoid I guess. But nope, I've never said I'm President and President would come and read my blog. So yeah, don't put words in my mouth. People always says 祸从口出 (troubles always come from mouth). And you, are a very very good example of this. =) And ohh you said my blog is a Porn Blog and we're Pornstars? Hmm, now I have a question, You do porn sites? Or you're experienced in being Pornstar? Cool, Do you have a video of yourself being Pornstar? Give it to me, I don't mind helping you to post it everywhere. =)
Secondly, am I showing off in my blog? LOL. Then what's the purpose of blogging? HAHA. I already said, I LOVE BLOG WARS. Aren't you like, notified about this? You're a stalker aren't you? Always refreshing our blogs and see if there's any updates.. Hmm. And I don't have FCUK BRAINS. But I think you're referring to yourself? =) Thanks for telling me this, really appreciate it a lot. But I'm not close to you, so you don't have to let me know. =) Sore Losers, who's the one? I think you just walk to the toilet and look into the mirror, and you're see a VERY HUGE sore loser. ^^ Ohh! Before you say/post any comments, I'd be very glad if you could look through what you've typed and whether are they read-able. -.- Cause your English, really cannot be understood. -.-And, Who don't come from pussy hut? You mean you come from somewhere else? Are you alien? So how does it feels like to come from somewhere else? o.0 I'm so interested in that, Little Bitch. =)
Thirdly, Ohh so FAT BABE is referring to Qinliu? Cool. You're calling your friend or maybe your sister a FAT BABE. Nice nickname you have there. Keep it up alright! =) By the way, I don't think anyone will call me a FAT babe. I'm too skinny to be called one. =) Indirectly, You've insulted your friend/sister in the public. How cool? =) You're such a good friend/sister, QQ. =) Err, noob+dumb, isn't that you? Ohh QQ, you don't have to tell us what kind of a person you are. Like I've said, I'm not very close to you, neither do the rest of them, So keep your Dirty Little secrets to yourself. =)
Lastly, To Qinliu.
Hmm, You got my name all WRONG except for my surname. =) It's okay, I'll be very forgiving and forgive you for that. Since you're not like QQ, who's a brat and play with people surname, rude kid there. =) Hmm, Yes you can read and reply but bear the consequences after alright. =) I've got a lot of silent readers, including Parents who are reading my blog. So yeahs, who knows one day which big shot from don't know where is reading my blog and PFFT there you go, to be scolded or said by them. So yeah, watch what you're saying and tell your QQ to behave. =) Cool, my friend tells me the word ' Bitch ' is only meant for people who are sexy and pretty. Thanks for the compliment from both of you. =) Don't be jealous. 人丑不是罪. It's how you look at yourself. I'm not saying you see yourself as an ugly person though. Don't misinterpret my words eys. =) So yeahs, Jia you in making yourself look pretty and sexy then. ^^ * OHH! By the way, Your Pink box doesn't annoys me. I LOVE Pink. =)
Anyway, Apart from all those nonsense.
I'm gonna do a little update and go to bed. =)
Friday, went to meet Tai and Maria at Dover after work and went to ECP. =) Dinner was at Lagoon and went back to rink by 9:20pm for team training. Skated until about 11:30pm then Shawn Mummy gave me a ride to Peace Centre to take a bus home. =) On the car something hilarious happened. Haha. Darling and I was sort of bickering at the back seats and Shyler suddenly laughed so I asked him why he laugh. He said, " Both of you so funny. " Then all of us laughed. LOL. And I told Mummy Ting, " Mummy, I'll try my best to fall in love with Shawn. '' And Darling, sitting beside me look at me with the ' -.- ' face. hahahahaha.
Saturday, went to ECP by 1pm cause I'm helping E2 to do enquiries. It was quite happening at E2 cause there was a Triathlon and Big Walk. So yeah, A LOT of Adults. -.- Darling came to look for me at about 2pm =) So sweet of him right? LOL. Slacked at E2 for a while then he went back to C3. And I skated Up and Down of C3 and E2 for like 4 times. -.- Darling came to meet me for dinner at lagoon at about 7pm together with Tai, Auggie, Maria, Ferris, Weechun, Ziwei, Ken and Danny. Ting Fei joined us after those who left for Urban. So yeah, we skated back to rink after that. Slack around and then training start. Stopped skating at about 12am. Then something really bad happened. Quan Yang fell and broke him hand. =( Javier sent him to CGH and we head to Macdonald to chill. Then total of seven of us head to Maria's house to Ton. They watch ' Stay Alive ' which I spent half of the movie hiding in the blanket and behind Maria. -.- Next, They watch " Honey " which i fell asleep half way. LOL.
Today, Woke up at 12ish, ate lunch with Maria and I became a Pig again while Maria is watching video on her Laptop. Wake up at about 5pm then get ready to leave her house. LOL. Met up with Tai, Danny, Ziwei and head for CGH to visit Quan Yang after Maria goes for her 10 minutes Church. LOL. Was at CGH from about 7pm until 9ish then head to Simpang Bedok for dinner. Home after dinner which is about 12:30am. =) And now, I'm gonna sleep soon! HAHA.
Goodnight! =)
Quan Yang, I hope you'll get well soon! Take good care of yourself! =)




No comments:
Post a Comment