Work in the morning to evening. Then took the Company Bus to Joo Koon MRT to go to east coast. Reach east coast around 7-ish. But floor was quite wet so I didn't wanna skate to Safra yet. Waited for Taitai but since the floor wet and he's waiting for his dinner so I asked him not to come down. Skate to Safra myself at 8pm. Reach there about 8:40pm. Skated slowly.. Listening to my iPod, memories flashed back as I pass by those places.. Hais.. Just kept telling myself not to think, not to think. Reach Chalet, see all my old friends and it's a good thing. =) Put aside all my unhappiness and enjoy the night with them. =) So we eat, drink, talked etc. =) Drank quite a lot that night. Considering the fact that all I drank was pure liquor and no mixer. So drank a lot of shots. -.- I think counting everything it's about 20+ 30 shots. -.- And wow, call me a pro please. I'm the last person! All were gone and I could still ran out to fetch Maria at the gate. =) and yes, I RAN! not walk. It's nice getting high and tipsy at times. Chatted with Mich's parents for about an hour at the gate. -.- Went back to chalet, sat down and chat with the rest and slept at 6am.
Friday
Woke up at 9-ish. Skated to C3 with Maria. Then went to eat Breakfast with Maria and Eddy. Skated for another while and I left to meet Terry buddy. After meet Terry went over to 91 to meet his Mom. Chatted with his Mom for about 2 hours plus. She told me a lot of things. And I could see tears at the corner of her eyes. I told her a lot of things as well.. Full of emotions and I'm trying to control my tears as well. What she said is true.. Maybe if I'm feeling so terrible, I shouldn't look back. But... I don't know. Is it worth all the these while.. That I've done so much.. Or it is just my own stupidity? Maybe. Shalln't think about all these.. Left the house 7-ish to meet Wilson and hitch a ride from him to east coast. He pass me this cute little cat purse. =) It's a gift from his Japan trip. =) Thanks Wilson! Team meeting at 9:10pm. Skate until about 12-ish then go to MacDonald with Shawn, Jaslyn, QQ, Tingfei, Sky, Quanyang, Taitai. I can't remember. =/ Eat then sit outside and smoked. Someone called and wanna talk. I didn't want to but ohh since Shawn kindly picked up the call for me.. -.- I was like, Who's that. -.- Chatted for a while and I got damn agitated with what that person said over the phone. Couldn't care less so I hang up the phone. Thanks Maria for the hug when I really need it. Yes, I cried. Cause I've been putting all my tears aside. Be it my Queen's problem or other things. With what that person said, I couldn't control further. Thanks for making me cry, well done.
Saturday
Woke up at 10:30am when we're supposed to wake up at 9:30am! -.- hurried wash up and rush to the Hello! event. Met Skye on the way at Kembangan MRT. Then head to Plaza Sing. Event was from 1-4pm. Went to eat at my all-time-favourite Malay food at PS's B2. =) Then head to HOP ( Home Of Pool ) for Dota session. East Coast at about 9:30pm. Slack cause floor was wet and there's no training. Went to watch movie with skaters. The shinjuku incident. Hmm, overall, 3/5? went home after movie.
Sunday
Woke up at 3:30pm. Eat and use com. Check on Queen. -.- I'm like a nanny of hers now. Then get ready and go over to 91 to get some stuffs from his father, for my Queen. Chatted for a while and I left. Been there for less than 30 minutes cause he's at home. Don't feel like even seeing him. Head to east coast to get some stuffs and went to eat with Steven, Eddy, Jordan and Jonas. Head home after eating. That's all.
Updates on my Queen:
Previously her hand that was used for IV drip was swollen after she accidentally hit the area where the needle was inserted. And now, her wrist area are all blue black, and it's quite a bad one. Hais. I don't know what to do with it. =( Really want to scold SGH doctor. Putting her appointment so late! Idiots. What if anything happen to her! =( Will update on her conditions again. Thanks for people who cared.
Now, I'll upload some photos.
Chalet.

trying to be funny. -.-





Kat/Mabel/Nicole/Jasmine/Shina



Kamae/Kat/Rachelle (Nigel's Girlfriend)

Chicken is nice! =) Jaryl say I looked like pig! -.-

TAH! I tah chicken! LOL!

Afterall, This is the Real me. Fu Keong says I'm emo. Ohh Well.




No comments:
Post a Comment