Had Happy Pot last night and it was nice. =)
Ended work at 5:15pm.
ANYWAY, Tuesday till today, Worked. -.- That's all.
Yesterday, Half day in the afternoon due to some matters. So yeahs, ended work at 5:15pm. Went over to Dover MRT to meet Tai and Gabriel. LOL. Gabriel waited since 3pm. Damn On. LOL.Yeah so we wait for Maria to come over and meanwhile, I was taking a break. Hmmmmm....
Hop on to the 6:15pm MRT cause Tai says it's gonna be empty. And yes, it was. LOL. Cool shiat. LOL. I switch train at Raffles Place to go to Novena to fetch my little Darling. -.- Yeah and he made me wait for him like 20minutes. Grr. Then we head to Happy Pot together. =) Hahas. Reach Happy Pot about 7:45pm. Ate a bit and started walking around taking photos. LOL. Then went over to the bay with Maria, Tai, Darling, Quanyang and Danny. Hahas. Took photos and stuffs. Then went back eat again and after eating, slack again. -.-
Darling left about 9-ish cause he's tired. A call from him at about 10pm saying he's home etc. =)
I wanted to walk around. So Tai was nice enough to accompany me and Quanyang wanna be lightbulb. GRR. HAHA. Ohh well, Danny came to look for Quanyang after. Ahem. *Inside Joke* Quanyang careful ah! =)
After that, I went back to talk with Felicia, Becca and Rohi. Not forgetting Lynn. =) About a lot of things. About BOYS. -.- Ohh well. Maybe it just sucks to be me. I don't feel like bothering, like seriously.
Single is good though. No need to care about certain someone's feeling and no need to see faces. No arguements, No unhappiness. COOL. But ohh well, I'm MARRIED. T.T Should I divorce? Someone is trying to snatch my husband away! RAHH.
LASTLY, MY 21ST BIRTHDAY!
here is the details!
Date : 2nd May 2009 - 3rd May 2009
Day : Saturday
Venue : City Beach Resort Singapore.
Address : 8 Port Rd S(117540)
Nearest MRT Station : Harbour Front then switch to bus No. 408.
Those of you whom I have your number, I've already SMS-ed you. =)
Invitation sent on facebook and IC forum is updated. HAHA.
SO DON'T SAY I DIDN'T INVITE ANYONE. =)
AND, it's MY birthday. I invite who I wanna see. =)
ALRIGHT. I'LL SHOO FOR NOW AND UPDATE SOON. =))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment