Sunday, April 05, 2009

I'm Back.

Change of plans cause,
My Queen was hospitalised last night.

Thank god she was discharged this morning. That's why i came back early.
7:30am today, My granny came into the room, shouting ( in cantonese ) ' AH YEN, YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT GOT HOSPITALISED. FASTER GO BACK SG NOW. '

Yeah i got up, washed up and rush back here. Hais.
She was hospitalised because of abnormally fast heartbeat. =(
Just now when i just reach home, i went to her room to see her, she was so weak that i can't even hear her talking properly.. =(
Thank god after some rest, she's now eating already. Which is good. =)

I'm gonna meet up with Maria and Shawn later for movie. Evening's show. Fast and Furious 4. Wow, it's been long since I last watch movie. -.- Almost 2 months I think. =)
Ohh life sucks without money. -.-
I'm going broke soon. GRR.

Well, I hope I won't see people I don't feel like seeing and talking to. =)
Bye for now.
I'm gonna collect my belongings and return what don't belongs to me.

No comments: