Ohh Hi Bitch aka Qinliu or Her Friends. =)
So you're calling me a bitch because you're a bitch too right? =) So that's how people address you. COOL.. =)
Hmm, Malaysian wanna be? You wanna request to Singapore Government about this? If you had the guts, Write a complaint letter to them, tell them your opinions about Malaysian wanna be Singaporean? But ohh well, I suppose you're a NATO? ( No Actions Talk Only ) Cool, Pathetic to be you eys? And, I think they'll reject your letter because you don't speak proper english. Thus, they won't be able to understand anything that you've written? =O
Zac's blog. Cool, so you admit you know Zac? Ha. I wouldn't be surprise if you know him and you hate me. Cause, I doubt you really know me or him? Or maybe you're just listening to One-Sided Stories? -.- Cool.. Bitch, you're a Malay isn't it? Zarifa? I shall not play Racist. But I pity your parents, like really A LOT. To have such a daughter like you.
" hey malaysian b!tch , feel Fcuking sad. "
- Hmm, in what way have I shown that I'm sad? Ohh, maybe you're the sad soul, that's why you're calling people sad? Err, So what if you're sad? It's none of my business? I don't wish to know either? But well Bitch, Cheer up k? =)
" u shld go to a place where u can relax 'u will like to sit in a puddle of slugs for a bath' "
- Ermm, did you failed your English? Actually I don't understand what you're saying. But ohh well, I'll take it as you're a Young Girl/Boy and spouting nonsense. You're Forgiven then. =)
" mayb flies can land their troops on ur pussy and they nd a map for it "
- Wow! Impressive, how do you know all these? I don't even know. Hmm, Seems like you've been sleeping around? Or maybe you've been wanking yourself so hard that you know all these? You mean, you don't bathe? Hahas. Cool! Are you underage? If you are, I suggest you better stop being so horny. Else you'll be a Horny Bitch anytime soon. =)
" hav u as sh!t dinner of u in their " HAPPY POT "
- Again, I don't understand what you're saying? -.- Are you unhappy because you're a Malay and you can't eat Pork? Hmm, Happy Pot serves Pork, no wonder. Try to find another place that's call ' Happy Pot ' without Pork alright? And when you do, please tell us. We'll help you advertise? =)
" ppl view ....tis malaysian girl , SG wanna b...GO HOME !! TO UR BUSO HUT !!! oops !! get a life .. "
- Ohh wow, are you the President of Singapore? Or perhaps you're just a Bitch of Singapore? Or, just a Maid of Singapore who's trying so hard to ' protect ' the country yet serves no honour to your country? COOL piece of Bitch. =) I'm having a good life, Unlike you. You like to be a busybody and spam everyone's tagboard eys? What a nice hobby you have.. Maybe you should start all the outdoors Activities. Stop staying at home, wank yourself and getting horny or hopping around blogs just to leave all these uncivilized comments on people's tagboard? You should, indeed get a life. =)
" writing tis not for ZAC HALFCOCK JERK , but FOR TITLED FAT BABE!!!! "
- Hmm, now I'm confused. Are you really Zac's friend or are you just a passerby who wanna attract attention? o.0? Hmm, Zac's a Halfcock Jerk? Hmm, who are you to judge whether he is or not? By the way, you've got no rights to scold him? Who are you to say he's a Jerk? But obviously, I know you're a Bitch. Cause only a Bitch will call other people Bitch. And, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO INSULT ZAC. Don't bring him into the picture with no reasons? You can insult me, but not Zac. So, don't try to be a clown and err, throw all your childish acts here?
Ohh come on Qinliu, You're 21 this year. Still wanna behave like a small kid? Or maybe it's not you but your friends? So yeah, Tell your friends to grow up. And I suggest you ask them to go for some manners classes. Maybe it'll help them with their mentality. =) All the best alright! =)
And like I've told you before?
If you're not Happy, Meet me up.
Don't be like a little kitten and try to be funny in my tagboard. =)
Remember, I'm always available? =)
For more informations, Please visit
Qinliu.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment