OKAY! Last week was rather fruitful. =)
With skaters. ^^
Alright, so nothing much about my work side from Monday to Friday. =)
Friday:
Ended work and went to Vivo City with Love to get the GUESS bag for Angela's birthday. Then she wanted to go to Bugis for some shopping so she dropped me off at Bugis and I went to East Coast from there. =) So yeah, Reach East Coast about 7pm. Then went to Mac's with Zhu and Shawn to meet his Friend, Zach. COOL. -.- Then head back to rink, get changed and we head to Lagoon. =)) Eat at Lagoon. =) But I wasn't having much appetite. =( Eat a little and went back to rink. Well, was about 15minutes late for ermm, training. Then all i did was, burning my wheels cause they're new. -.- So, yupps. After training, Micheal came to pick me up, together with Maria and Auggie. Went fishing at Betty Jetty. =) Fish until about 4am then Micheal sends us home. Back home about 5:30am. Slept at 6am. -.-
Saturday:
Woke up at 9am by Micheal to go and collect my Work Permit. Damn shag! -.- Then head to Paya Lebar to meet Buddy for Lunch. Lunch-ed at Ajisen Ramen. Then walked around and bought roses. LOL. So out of the blue can! =)) Then walked to East Coast. Been ages since I walked to East Coast from Parkway. -.- ANYWAY, buddy called our lunch as a Date. -.- OH NO, let's hope my darling don't see this. LOL. AHEM. okok.. Then went to meet buddy's Twin by the sea and I called Darling and he's at East Coast already, so went over to Mac to find him. LOL. Always at Mac. -.- So yeahs, went to Lagoon again after going back to rink. =) Ziyi, Felicia, Jireh and Rohi went with us this time! =) Cool shit. I love to be like this. So much more fun! =) After training, went to watch movie with Maria, Tai, Shawn Darling xD, Jeremi, Jordan, Auggie and Lynn. =) 17Again!
OMG OMG. I'M IN LOVE, IN LOVE IN LOVE!!!!!!
with Zac Elfron. =)))
Ohh well, Same name, Different Person. Ha.
Zac Elfron is cute k! =)
Oops Darling, I didn't cheat on you. =D
ANYWAY, I'M MARRIED K. =)
To-You-Know-Who. ^^
Sunday:
SENTOSA WAS A BLAST.
love it so much. =)
Photos on forum and Facebook. Enjoyy.. =)
And, i love Rohi's camera!~
Underwater! So cool! =))
And Rohi broke my nail when we're in the pool of Cafe Del Ma. =(((
Today, I'm not feeling well. Went to see doctor, I'm feverish due to the long hours under the sun and My Arm's Fibre got torn. -.- and now it's swollen. =(( Need to take medicine! OMG! I hate medicine. Ohh well.
Ohh, Darling promised that we'll go on Honeymoon soon! =)) LOL!!!
TS! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment