=)
Okay, 8-12 was a bit bored cause there was nothing to do.
I was sitting at my table, reading about company's profile.
Ohh by the way, My company is Toppan Forms, also know as TFS.
My job scope there is a telemarketer. Yeahs, Office work for me now.
I hope I can take it. =\
Okay, like boss said this morning, I GOTTA HAVE CONFIDENCE!
I totally have no confidence in myself for office work.
Cause my impression for office work is, boring. -.-
But well, after what boss told me, it don't seems like it's that boring after all. =) Which is a good motivation.
Boss is a nice person. Good pay at a start. Of course, I can't expect them to pay me like A LOT when I just started working and with no experience of telemarketer. =\
Boss said all I need is just more on hands on and of course, gain experience slowly.
By the way, a short intro of my current company.
Toppan Forms (S) - TFS.
Does printing for all sort of Business Forms (BF)
Does plastic cards printing ( 2008 Grand Pix's Cards were done by us, NTUC, M1, MOE, MOM, MOH are also our big clients. A lot more of course. )
Does Ez-Stick for requested sizes and of course, customizations, like printing names on it etc.
We produce Printers that's of good qualities, heavy duty and printer that folds paper into the shapes you want it to be. Of course, standard ones. =)
Okay, For more information, visit the following link:
Toppan Forms Singapore.
People who reads my blog and is interested in the above mentioned things, please contact us. =)
First day was alright. Walking around to familiarize the place and know some people. It's quite a nice thing to see everyone dressing in Office wear. =) Including myself. I'm so damn not used to it. =\ I was wearing a black dress with a white vest. -.- hmm.. Don't imagine me in that please. =\ Girls looks pretty and guys looks handsome. LOL. No lahh, look smart. =)
I'm working with Pris. She's boss's secretary/PA. So yeahs, anything I need, go to her. LOL. =S
12-1 was lunch time. Had KFC cause I forgot who suggested that. =\ one of the girls. LOL. Ohh well, KFC just reminds me of someone who always bugs me to go KFC almost everyday last time. -.- Until I got so sick and tired of chickens. -.- But today, I miss chicken a lot. LOL. So we went to the one near Jurong Camp. Passed by the gate, where I used to wait for and send someone to camp, almost every weekend, LAST TIME. -.- I should have told Pris to detour. Shouldn't have passed by there and thought about the past. -.-
Ohh well, SMACK YOU KAT. Wake up.
Maybe Pris is right. Change of working environment, No longer F&B and nothing to do with skates. Be away from an Used-To-Be environment. And maybe like what she said, I should learn to open my heart and let someone else in to prove himself to me. I shouldn't sealed myself up. But the thing is, if I can do it now, I would have done it long ago. But well, I know she meant well. And I know she just wants me to be happy, not thinking about the past and dwell in it. I know, I know. But sometimes, I just can't go against what my heart tells me. Maybe moving on is the best solution but ohh well, I'm still me. If I cannot do it, I won't force myself. Slowly I guess.
Work was until 5:15pm. Office hours, what you expect right. =)
Went off with Pris cause she drove to work. Went to her old house to help her out a bit with the clearing of rubbish stuffs. She's now staying at Eric's place. Cause her flat is sold. And they've already looked for house, waiting for the hand over of key. She's passing her keys to HDB on thursday. So tomorrow her buyer is gonna go up her place to take a look. After packing until about 6-ish, Eric called and we went for dinner together. Eric agreed when I complaint about my office wear. -.- Grr. He said it's weird to see me in that too. LOL. After dinner it was about 7-ish. Back to Pris's place to carry on packing until about 8:45pm. Then Pris send me home and came up to visit Queen for a while. Ohh, Pris gave me a lot of the things ( especially clothes ) that she thinks it might be useful for me. -.- Yeah, she gave me tons of skirts for work. LOL. -.- And THICK books. -.- I think I'll take 4 Years to finish them. 4 of them and 1 year each. LOL. I don't like reading. And she gave me some branded bags that hmm, looks cute. =) HAHA. okays, I'm her rubbish bag. =\ And yeah, she and my Queen chatted. And me, very tired. =\ Pris left around 10pm and I go and do my things. Now blogging and I'm gonna sleep soon.
Queen asked about him just now when she was chatting with Pris. I don't know how to tell her what happened. I just keep pretending in front of my Queen. But I know, this pretendence ain't gonna last long. Pris looked at me when I was pretending, giving me that ' it's time to tell her ' kinda look. But I turn my head away, yet pretending I didn't see again.
I'm not happy, I know.
But I don't wanna keep looking back and things are just gonna be in a circular formation.
Time for bed cause I'm gonna wake up early.
Anyways, I don't wanna get emotional anymore.
I need to be strong so I can take care of my Queen.
I'm on my own now.
OMG. That guy from Malaysia just tell me on Msn that he's reaching Singapore tomorrow evening. OMG OMG. Hmm, anyone have good skills in Avoiding? =\ Hopefully his Human Resource is not that good. =\
I'm starting to get freak out by this guy.
Damn. It's turning me off.
And ohh, I feel like seeing someone so badly!
Ex-Boyfriend, Lin Ting. =)
Time for meet up, Botak. ^^
Goodnight.
Please pray for me that I won't have nightmares. Thank you. =)
God, Please give my Queen her health back. Amen. =\
Monday, April 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment