Hmm, will sorry mean anything anymore when you've heard it a lot of times?
When one is not even remorseful after apologies?
Hmm, maybe I'm the stupid one who always accept apologies from the same old person. And not only that, being nice enough to forgive and forget and giving chances one after another. Cool. Smack me please. -.-
Anyway, no point. =)
Cause Sorry from the same person, now means nothing to me.
This is not hatred, more of ' sick-of-it '. AWESOME. Who created it? Ha.
I'm hearing what BDS Symphonic Band is gonna play for their SYF on the coming Wednesday. I feel so proud of them. Really, from the bottom of my heart. I feel like tearing when I'm listening to the piece.. I feel that I'm such a failure. I didn't bring my band to this standard and made them being look down by the Chinese Ochestra in BDS. But now, I'm sure CO is definitely scared of my band. Cause my band now, can definitely own them flat flat. This competition, they're aiming for Gold and I'm sure they can do it this time. With the Piece they're playing now, and the standard they have.. They surely will succeed. And I'm sure, CO's conductor is gonna definitely shut his fucking mouth and my band gets Gold this time. Plus the one I'm hearing now, is their not-so-good-time-playing. So now, I guess they're very very prepared, so definitely is gonna be much much better. =) Happy for them, Really. ^^
Anyway, the past few days, I've been slacking and Emo-ing after helping my uncle at his saloon. Just now went out with Ling Hui, An Tong and Ling Hui's uncle and cousin. Alwyn wasn't in Kahang so he didn't join us. Chatted etc and was then talking about celebrating birthday......... Jordan offered to celebrate together.. =\ I don't know if I wanna really celebrate it. =\ Was thinking of going Clubbing and let loose. LOL. 21st birthday in Club, NOT BAD WADD.hurhur. Well, I'll discuss with my Queen first. =)
GOOD NEWS FOR PEOPLE WHO IS WAITING FOR ME TO GO BACK!
I..
WILL..
BE..
GOING..
BACK..
ON..
SUNDAY..
but by the time I'm back, it should be night time I guess. Cause I'm going for job interview on Monday..
Ohh, I think I didn't tell you all what happened. Why the sudden of going back and looking for Job.
Firstly, I got rejected by RP during the DAE. ( Blow #1 ) Am trying to appeal again to see if I can get through. Hopefully I can. If not, i don't know when can i study again. Cause I still wanna throw my Diploma Cert at someone. -.- This is my aim now.
Secondly, my Queen is sick. (Blow #2) So she might need a sum of money to go for operation. Hopefully she's fine. This is the reason why I wanna go back to work first, earn money and save up for my studies cause if RP really don't want me, I'll go for private. I'm determine to get my Diploma Cert. Wait and see for that someone who looked down on my Os cert. I'll definitely throw my Diploma Cert at you. -.- Now, I just hope my Queen is okay. I don't really care about anything else.
Yeahs, I'm going back. So don't miss me too much. =)
Alright, I'm gonna upload BDS's piece to my iPod. =)
Hmm, thoughts are running through my mind and it's sort of killing me bits by bits.
Or rather, I'm stupid enough to grief over it.
Ohh wake up Katty. =)
Love that be easily replace,
Can be easily destroy.
Missing doesn't cure.
So the only way to cure,
is not to miss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment