The supposed plan was to go and collect my stuffs back and return what don't belongs to me. Then to meet Maria and Shawn..
First half was followed. Second half changed. =\
Went to ECP instead. Didn't plan to go there and didn't wanna go there.
But ohh wells.
Thank god I didn't see what I don't wanna see.
Went to bought Ice Cream with Maria and Adeline.
Then went to breakwaters with Maria to have a heart to heart chat.
Afterall, I haven't seen her for so long. A lot to talk. =)
THEN, we WERE supposed to skate to lagoon for dinner. But guess what happened? HA.
We CYCLED. Twin bike. LOL.
So me and Maria shared one and Tai and Jeremy shared one.
While the poor Charles is on Steven's bike. LOL.
So yeah, imagine we paddle one time is equivalent to Charles paddling THREE times? =\
Poor thing. LOL.
Cycled to Ford Road cause Young Man wanted us to wait for him to finish work.
So we so called like, testing the bike.
And ohh, call me and Maria Pro please! =)
We spoiled the brake and the chain came off. -.-
Thanks Jeremy and Charles for repairing them. LOL!
Me and Maria is PROUD of ourselves.
Cause we EXERCISE A LOT today, with the twin bike. -.- haha.
After Young Man knock off, went to lagoon for dinner with QQ, Eddy, QY, Maria, Tai, Jeremy, Jonas and Steven. ALL OF US WAS ON BIKE. LOL. cool? None of us wear skates. hahaha. =)
Back to shop at 11:15pm. My Princess called and said Queen's palm is badly swollen. Then I rush them all and go home immediately. =\ Took a bus back since Queen called again and say she's not so painful already. A little relieve but still, worry.. Hais. I think I'm born to worry for people, just like my Queen. Be it friends or boyfriend. -.- Worries and worries. Hais.
Home about 1am. Queen's hand is fine now. I need to wake up at 6am later. Yet I have no bloody idea if i can fall asleep. I'm tired, but I'm worry that Queen might be in pain... =(
Bad things are all falling to me now. How nice. This year, Began well yet going worse.
And ohh!
Did i mention that the guy whom I talked about the other day who asked me funny question? -.-
He's crazy. He wanna come all the way to Singapore to find me. OMG, freak. Grr.
Alright, I'm gonna sleep ( try ).
I need rest though.
I don't know if there's anything else I've left there.
But if that thing i requested from you is still with you,
please kindly return it.
It belongs to me and I demand you to return to me.
You wanna play punk,
I'm better at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment