Birthdays Celebration is finally over. -.- And I'm gonna abstain from Clubbing/Drinking for quite a while. =X HEH. =D
Anyway, for the last time,
HAPPY BELATED 21ST BIRTHDAY WILSON! =D
Haha. =\
OKAY! I'm been feeling a bit ' seh seh ' after so many nights of Clubbing/Drinking. -.- I haven't done that for so long. So yeahs, my body clock is not use to it anymore. =( And on Monday I realized I've got bruises. -.- Think that day when I'm playing in the pool, I hurt myself. -.- Dumb. Grr.
Anyway, Thanks to those who came for the dblO and the chalet. =) This year's birthday is indeed quite a blast. HAHA. Having my Queen to be drinking with so many people, playing with so many people and she's not even a little drunk. LOL! She drank like, more than half a bottle of Martell herself with no mixers. -.- Pro. *Claps* LOL.
And thanks to my secondary school friends, who gave a bouquet of Blue Roses, together with a Balloon and a Bear. =) Thank you so much. So sweet! But too bad my girlies can't go for the celebration. =((
Of course, Thanks Mummy Ting and Mummy Janet for being there as well. =)) And, the kids. LOL! They're more into the pool than the celebration can! -.- Swimming the whole time! Grr. And not forgetting Ziyi and Jireh who came later and stay for like, an hour then say Bye Bye. -.- HAHAHAHA. Joking. =) And also, Kaishi, Jordan, Ah Pu, Aloy, Marcel and Terry who came much later in a cab. =\ Thank you so much! =) Terry buddy came like 2+am and left at 4+am? LOL!
Queen was busy Chatting with Tang Tang, Ken, Mic, QQ and I was busy asking the other Ken to take photo of my Hair. -.- Heh. And yes, Queen chatting with them until like, 7am? -.- Gosh. Long-winded. HAHAHA. And QQ was the ' Bartender '. Yeahs, playing with poker cards. LOL. Ohh, Queen say Dry Gin smells like perfume. -.- I didn't try. I was too tired. =X and was lying on Tang Tang's shoulder all the time. I wanna sleep but I've got guests there so I choosed not to sleep until they all left. How nice right! So basically I was just ' nua-ing ' on Tang Tang's shoulder. -.- Eh, don't anyhow think k. He's like a brother to me, a very close friend since two years ago. =)
Anyway, Tang Tang was nice enough to stay until 6:15am and his dad came to pick him up then he needs to go home and change, and book in by 7am. LOL. Pro, didn't sleep at all. =\ So me and Queen got hungry by 7am and wanted to eat breakfast. We went to the Lobby, Waiting for the food to be ready, and we both fell asleep at the Lobby. -.- Yet when we wake up at almost 7:40am, it's still not ready. So Queen woke me up and ask me to go back to the room to sleep. Woke up at 8:30am by Cousin saying that Mic needs to go home so everyone wake up and pack stuffs and go home. -.- I was darn tired. Slept throughout the whole journey home in Mic's car. -.- Home 9:30am++ and I fell asleep on my Sofa. Wake up at 11am, Walk to my room and " BOOM " sleep. LOL!
I was darn tired, but the funny thing is, I keep waking up! After falling asleep at 11+, I wake up at 1+pm. Used my laptop and then sleep again at 2+pm and wake up about 6ish. -.- Okay, I'm weird. -.- Wake up, eat etc. Sleep 1+am. -.-
Monday, go to work, I wasn't literally tired. More of like, head is still spinning kind of feeling. Head was feeling light and like my soul wasn't back to me. -.- All the late nights I think. After work, Pris love sent me to Alexandra Hospital cause Marcus got into an accident in Malaysia while riding. Went there to meet Steven and ended up I saw Zhu there as well. Went to see Marcus, Both his thighs are so big! It's like DOUBLE OF MINE! =( He can't walk for 6 months. Both the thighs' bone broke into 3 pieces thus he had an operation from 8pm - 1am just to drill a metal rod into his bone. Omg I can't imagine the pain. T.T
After that sat at the little garden and chat with Zhu cause Tai came later so Steven went up with him. Steven joined shortly and Tai came in later. Was then talking about some issues and it did make me wanna think a BIT. Anyway, don't feel like mentioning it here. I just feel that, everyone is being so sensitive. Why the need to be so sensitive and getting unhappy about it over some kind of joke. It's not like I'm killing someone or whatever. And I'm definitely not the worse compared to outside people. Hmm...
Anyway, apart from that. We went to have dinner at IKEA. LOL. Had lots of Meatballs and Salmon. LOL. After dinner went to walk around. Going to IKEA reminds me of the time when We were suppose to go IKEA to shop for some stuffs yet it never even happen at all. Despite me saying it for like don't know how many times. -.- Things like these are things i yearn for, but it always never come true. Ohh well. After Zhu get her hanger and Steven got his chopping board, we went out of IKEA and met Wilson p1, Gavin, Reeve and Javier at the exit. LOL and we went up to eat again. -.- Eat eat eat = FAT. -.- *Bleahs*
Chat a bit outside IKEA for a smoke then all went back home. =) Home, 10:30pm. Sleep, 1am.
This morning I wake up at 6:30am. But I left the house at 7:10am. Was dilly dally - ing. =x And drank the soup Queen cooked the day before. So I reach woodlands to meet Pris Love Late. I'm so sorry love. We got caught in the heavy traffic after that and Pris Love missed her Sales Meeting. =( So sorry. I didn't wake up late. =\ I got out of my house late.
Tomorrow Pris Love is not going on Leave for her first HDB appointment. So I'll have to wake up even earlier to go work tomorrow by myself. =\ Never mind. I'm a big girl, I can handle myself. =) LOL!
Okay, I'm rather tired. Gonna bathe and sleep.
But before I go off, some photos. =)

From the skaters. =D

Yeah I got a prank!

My Queen and Nephew. =)

Aloy, the part-time Bartender. LOL
PRESENTS! =D

From Part2, Present #1.

From the two Ls. Lynn and Lucas.

Part of them. =)

From my Secondary School friends. =) What are friends for? Life. =)

Present #2, from Wilson! =)

From Mummy Ting and Mummy Janet. =)



Perlini Silver's Necklace, from Tai and Gang! =D

From SK Jewelery.

By Charles and Paul. =)

Secondary School friends! =D

From Mic.

From Tang Tang.

This Martell VSOP is 10 years old already!From my Queen! =D

Wines from Fu Keong, Jaslyn, Maria, Amy etc. =)

7 Bottles. LOL! + a Black Label and Singapore Sling = 9. =X

The Diamonds I got from Queen, Pris Love, Eric and Mic. And the red shirt I'm wearing is from Zhu and Eddy! =D
Darn. Time to go on diet. =X
OHH! BOSS SAID I'VE BECOME SKINNIER SINCE THE FIRST TIME HE SAW ME. =X




No comments:
Post a Comment