FAVOURITE DRINK OF THE NIGHT = JAGGER BOMB.
Ohh, the first time I had this drink was..... Never mind, shouldn't think of sadness.
Anyway, yesterday A LOT of people turn up and I'm really really very happy/thankful! =D
From Inline Culture, there is Vivian, Lynn, Jaslyn, Maria, Cheryl, Ah Pu, Marcel, Aloy, Tai, Jeremy, Wilson, Javier. I THINK that's all. LOL.
From MTS only Ziyi. =((((((((((((((((
And WG, I have Edison, Vincent, Charlene, Mic, Desmond, Edward, Jojo, Nick.
And Last but not least, My Buddy, Terry! =D
22 People excluding me! =)
I'm soooooooooooooooo Touch! =D Thank you! I really enjoyed myself a lot. =))
My Birthday, will be a blast. ^^
And not forgetting, I'M NOT DRUNK! I'M JUST TIPSY! =DDDDDDDDD
Wilson, you lost to me! =)
And Lynn Baby! Thank you! YOU DRANK FOR ME LAST NIGHT! =) I love you so much!
*Note : Lynn Don't drink! But she drank shooters for me last night! =)
And Charlene too! =) Thanks for drinking half of that disgusting drink Edison gave me. LOL. =D
ALRIGHT~ I escaped last night. But tonight, I think I'm gonna die. =\ Darn! I don't wanna get drunk. I wanna dance and don't get drunk! -.- Ohh talking about dancing, OMG OMG I CAN'T SHUFFLE LIKE HOW I USED TO ANYMORE. =(((((((( I'm so rusty now. I need to practice more now. Edison was shuffling so well last night. Ron was asking me ' Kat that group of shufflers your friends? ' and I said yes he was ' WOW! ' hahahaha. I wanna shuffle again! =((
I'm sorry if I made anyone of you worry about me. But I'm okay. Don't worry! =D
OH! I felt so ' expensive ' last night. =X
Cause on my neck, there are lots of Diamonds ( REAL DIAMONDS! ) and I was carrying a LV bag ( REAL LV K! ). I don't usually go out being so darn ' expensive '. =X So I was rather worried about my stuffs. =\ I'm afraid I might lose it. =\
Haha. Talking about stuffs. MY QUEEN BOUGHT ME THE SAME NECKLACE MY FRIENDS BOUGHT FOR ME! How Coincidence. And Queen made me wear all the pendants together in one necklace. =)) I FEEL SO PAMPERED. And I really haven't felt this for damn long. =)
THANK YOU QUEEN, FRIENDS WHO PAMPERED ME JUST LIKE A PRINCESS. =)
Yes, I wanna be Pampered. And my Darling is already doing so. One Birthday, Three presents. One Hand-made, One for me, One for US. =) How sweet. =D Thank you Darling. I love you! =D LOLOLOL!
Ohh! Thanks *ahem* for the Birthday Kiss. =) shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. =X
Okay, I'm suppose to get ready for Mic to come and Pick me up for my chalet! =)
AND AND AND, being a birthday girl is great! Cause people dote on me so much! =D Tsktsk.
OHH! some photos from last night first! =D

My Darling and I.

Birthday Girl!

Desmond, Kat, Edison. ( HAHA. THEY WERE MY...... =\)

FAVOURITE OF THE NIGHT! ^^

I wanna take with Vincent. Edison Extra! -.-
BYE!~




No comments:
Post a Comment