HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF! =D
Last night went to TeoHeng for Wilson's birthday and went to Powerhouse after. LOl. This week is the Party Week! =)
Tonight going to Double O and tomorrow is my Chalet! =)
I've received TWO Presents so far. Hmm.. First is a Necklace that Pris Love, Eric and Mic. It's from TAKA Jewelery. =) Damn cool! The name of the necklace is ' 7 Wonders ' Check it out! =D
Next is a present from Zhu and Eddy. =) A shirt! THANK YOU!
AND THE FIRST PERSON WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY IS NOT MY HUBBY! T.T Yeah he was falling asleep. LOL. But he still did wish me! =D I love you Darling! =D
Thanks those who wished me and gonna make my birthday a very good one tonight and tomorrow! =D
I'd rather you be mean,
than love and lie.
I'm sorry I know I've hurt you, badly.
Friday, May 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment