Hey, I didn't know you edited your post on 24th April 2009.
I didn't reply to your post on 27th April 2009, isn't that clear enough I can't be bothered with you and you, shouldn't even be talking about me anymore? So by talking about me again, What's your point there now?
Now, I shall reply you.
And this is definitely gonna be the last post for you.
I already said, It's okay if you get my name wrong. In the first place, I'm not even close to you. So you don't have to know so much about me either. And there's NO need for you to caps my surname. About that QQ, I treat whoever-she-is as a brat. That's all, and I've said that in my last post to you. Whether have you been accused or not, I'm not bothered. Cause QQ started tagging on my blog. So ultimately, my aim is ' QQ '.
I think you should read my post again. I wrote Ohh Hi Bitch aka Qinliu OR Her Friends. There's an ' OR ' in between. Why? Because I'm unsure who that person really is. If not, I would have just say, ' Bitch aka Qinliu ', which I did not. So that sentence of mine is simple, If you're QQ, you're the Bitch. If you're not QQ, then you're Not. Understand? In another word, You interpret my words wrongly, which I've also told you not to.
If you're telling me to keep the word ' Bitch ' to myself. Then what about QQ? She was the one who started calling people that. So I guess, before you ask me to do this, You should talk to QQ first. And, I didn't scold you all for calling me a Bitch? Instead, It was a Thank you.
That post was contradicting. I admit. Cause, at that point of time, I wouldn't drop my suspicious of you being QQ? So, when I'm unsure, am I suppose to call you QQ or Qinliu? Hmm, you say people know your Big Name. But there are people out there, whom everyone knows their Big Name and is still using some other names when they wanna do something else? So I wouldn't strike out the possibility of you doing that since I don't know you well? And yes, I'm assuming. When I mean Big shot, I'm not referring to MP, PAP or whoever. So don't put words in my mouth. I wasn't explaining in the first place. I was telling you to tell QQ to behave herself since there are parents viewing my blog and it's not nice to let parents viewing a kid, scolding people ' Bitch ' and playing with people's surname on our tagboard. Why? Family Upbringing and image. It may not concern you. But since you're close to QQ, you should help her with that.
Of course you can blog whatever you like. I believe in freedom of speech. Especially on your own blog. But that doesn't mean your friend, QQ can come to MY blog and mess with it. She should do that in her own blog, if she has one. I read your blog, no doubt. But I don't do what QQ did. I don't care whether she does have the time to read or not. I'm sure when she's free, I mean when she is Free. She'll definitely be blog-hopping. If not, why is she even tagging on my tagboard? Reasonable? Yes, no one is perfect. I've never doubt that. Angels do turn bad. Now that I'm still talking to you nicely, please stop trying to bring me into the picture.
Below is what you've edited and I just realize it like, 15 minutes ago?
Firstly, I've never said that buying Zac is not allowed? Buying him is just to raise his values? That was MY thinking. And, I didn't argue with you if you can recall properly. Even after everything, I didn't say you or anything? Again, you're putting words in my mouth. If words are from my FRIENDS, it wasn't from me, as simple as that. And have I mentioned that he's still with me or whatever? No I didn't. In fact, I don't care. I was just buying him for the sake of raising his values and continuing the game. As simple as that. I wasn't bugging him. Talking about bugging, I wonder who's bugging who now. Okay, that's besides the point. It doesn't mean my friend mentioned that means I'm thinking like that. Why is it that the conflict between you and them has got the need to drag me in? Why would I even mention about you're his ex-gf/puppy love or whatever. Cause that's why he told me before. And why would I feel or rather, WE ALL feel you're scolding so vigorously, is because you're taking yourself as his ex-gf/puppy love or whatever that's why you've got that ' guts '. Yes, We assume. Err, whether he lied or not, it IS a fact that he told me that. And no, I wasn't feeling hurt. Why would I react so angrily was because when my FRIENDS were arguing with you, you brought me into the picture, when I only said a ' lol ' ? Does that ' lol ' even mean anything? So why bring me into the picture? You argue with them, That's between YOU and THEM. I dislike it when people bring me into something that I shouldn't even be in. And nope, I've never said that you can't comment or buy Zac. So yeah, kick this habit of putting words in my mouth. Thank you.
Lastly, I wasn't hurt. Repeating myself the second time. Just that I feel that you all shouldn't be giving people nicknames. It's kinda rude. Unless it's nicknames like people calling me ' meow ' cause my name is Kat? Or that nickname has been with you for years and people know you by your nickname. Else, it's kinda rude to be giving people nicknames. I don't really care what you all nicked-name him actually. That's between you all and him. If he's okay with it, then that's his problem, not mine. Here I am, is just voicing out my personal opinions and views. Not on behalf of anyone's. And please, I've not even sweared a single vulgarities to you. Respect me when I do respect you. Don't make me lose respect for you because of words.
A quote from my friend for you.
Handle them carefully, for words have more power than atom bombs.
I didn't reply to your post on 27th April 2009, isn't that clear enough I can't be bothered with you and you, shouldn't even be talking about me anymore? So by talking about me again, What's your point there now?
Now, I shall reply you.
And this is definitely gonna be the last post for you.
I already said, It's okay if you get my name wrong. In the first place, I'm not even close to you. So you don't have to know so much about me either. And there's NO need for you to caps my surname. About that QQ, I treat whoever-she-is as a brat. That's all, and I've said that in my last post to you. Whether have you been accused or not, I'm not bothered. Cause QQ started tagging on my blog. So ultimately, my aim is ' QQ '.
I think you should read my post again. I wrote Ohh Hi Bitch aka Qinliu OR Her Friends. There's an ' OR ' in between. Why? Because I'm unsure who that person really is. If not, I would have just say, ' Bitch aka Qinliu ', which I did not. So that sentence of mine is simple, If you're QQ, you're the Bitch. If you're not QQ, then you're Not. Understand? In another word, You interpret my words wrongly, which I've also told you not to.
If you're telling me to keep the word ' Bitch ' to myself. Then what about QQ? She was the one who started calling people that. So I guess, before you ask me to do this, You should talk to QQ first. And, I didn't scold you all for calling me a Bitch? Instead, It was a Thank you.
That post was contradicting. I admit. Cause, at that point of time, I wouldn't drop my suspicious of you being QQ? So, when I'm unsure, am I suppose to call you QQ or Qinliu? Hmm, you say people know your Big Name. But there are people out there, whom everyone knows their Big Name and is still using some other names when they wanna do something else? So I wouldn't strike out the possibility of you doing that since I don't know you well? And yes, I'm assuming. When I mean Big shot, I'm not referring to MP, PAP or whoever. So don't put words in my mouth. I wasn't explaining in the first place. I was telling you to tell QQ to behave herself since there are parents viewing my blog and it's not nice to let parents viewing a kid, scolding people ' Bitch ' and playing with people's surname on our tagboard. Why? Family Upbringing and image. It may not concern you. But since you're close to QQ, you should help her with that.
Of course you can blog whatever you like. I believe in freedom of speech. Especially on your own blog. But that doesn't mean your friend, QQ can come to MY blog and mess with it. She should do that in her own blog, if she has one. I read your blog, no doubt. But I don't do what QQ did. I don't care whether she does have the time to read or not. I'm sure when she's free, I mean when she is Free. She'll definitely be blog-hopping. If not, why is she even tagging on my tagboard? Reasonable? Yes, no one is perfect. I've never doubt that. Angels do turn bad. Now that I'm still talking to you nicely, please stop trying to bring me into the picture.
Below is what you've edited and I just realize it like, 15 minutes ago?
Firstly, I've never said that buying Zac is not allowed? Buying him is just to raise his values? That was MY thinking. And, I didn't argue with you if you can recall properly. Even after everything, I didn't say you or anything? Again, you're putting words in my mouth. If words are from my FRIENDS, it wasn't from me, as simple as that. And have I mentioned that he's still with me or whatever? No I didn't. In fact, I don't care. I was just buying him for the sake of raising his values and continuing the game. As simple as that. I wasn't bugging him. Talking about bugging, I wonder who's bugging who now. Okay, that's besides the point. It doesn't mean my friend mentioned that means I'm thinking like that. Why is it that the conflict between you and them has got the need to drag me in? Why would I even mention about you're his ex-gf/puppy love or whatever. Cause that's why he told me before. And why would I feel or rather, WE ALL feel you're scolding so vigorously, is because you're taking yourself as his ex-gf/puppy love or whatever that's why you've got that ' guts '. Yes, We assume. Err, whether he lied or not, it IS a fact that he told me that. And no, I wasn't feeling hurt. Why would I react so angrily was because when my FRIENDS were arguing with you, you brought me into the picture, when I only said a ' lol ' ? Does that ' lol ' even mean anything? So why bring me into the picture? You argue with them, That's between YOU and THEM. I dislike it when people bring me into something that I shouldn't even be in. And nope, I've never said that you can't comment or buy Zac. So yeah, kick this habit of putting words in my mouth. Thank you.
Lastly, I wasn't hurt. Repeating myself the second time. Just that I feel that you all shouldn't be giving people nicknames. It's kinda rude. Unless it's nicknames like people calling me ' meow ' cause my name is Kat? Or that nickname has been with you for years and people know you by your nickname. Else, it's kinda rude to be giving people nicknames. I don't really care what you all nicked-name him actually. That's between you all and him. If he's okay with it, then that's his problem, not mine. Here I am, is just voicing out my personal opinions and views. Not on behalf of anyone's. And please, I've not even sweared a single vulgarities to you. Respect me when I do respect you. Don't make me lose respect for you because of words.
A quote from my friend for you.
Handle them carefully, for words have more power than atom bombs.




No comments:
Post a Comment