









Okay, apart from the photos.
I fell darn badly yesterday at East Coast after my dinner at Lagoon. =( Now my knee, Shoulder, Hips, and Palms are all with scars. =( Knee is the one I worry the most. Hais. As usual, I got some scolding from Queen. Hais. Let's hope I'll recover fast! I hope I didn't make Dear Friend too worry. =) Thank you Walter, Jordan who was there to look after me the whole time. Thank you QQ who came down immediately after knowing I fell. Thank you Wilson2 and Javier for fetching me back to the rink. Thank you all very much. And, sorry for the troubles caused. =\
Alright. I met up with my baby girlies on Friday. Nice chats and glad that everyone of us is moving on from our past. Glad that everyone of us is stronger than before. Glad that everyone of us is doing well. =) We're always there through each other's thick and thin and until now, we're still doing the same. Never ever left anyone for anything. Toast to this superb friendship! I love them! =D We're planning on having the same ring with each other's name engraved on it, as well as the year we all three became friends, which is 2004. =) I'm so excited over it! YESSS! =)
So today, I stayed home the whole day. Was supposed to be working at E2 but ohh well, god gave me a sign to rest. -.- Grr. Slept until 5pm. Then use laptop and read a book online. It's about this Singapore Junior College's Love Story. I rarely read! And the online book caught my attention! NOW I WANNA BUY THE BOOK CAUSE IT DIDN'T SHOW THE WHOLE STORY ONLINE. Idiot. I'm gonna bug Dear Friend to buy that book with me. =) Haha.
Am going to dress my wounds now. Then gonna meet Jaslyn, that stupid kuku for dinner. I haven't eaten anything the whole day. =(
Bye.
Received a message from that someone last night.
You shouldn't even be contacting me.
You're my greatest dissapointment in my whole 21 years of living.
Goodbye.
You shouldn't even be contacting me.
You're my greatest dissapointment in my whole 21 years of living.
Goodbye.




No comments:
Post a Comment