- Resign to fate and go back to past.
- Don't resign to fate and move on.
Excellent.
She's giving me the most direct choices for my future.
Kinda feeling confuse at first when she tell me this. Cause she knows me too well. I know she did it on purpose so that I'll be firm with my answer.
Don't know, was my answer at first. But as I thought about it and I ponder to myself,
Why should I resign to fate and go back to the past?
So yeahs, ultimately my answer is not to resign to fate and move on. For I had enough of past ( referring to you-know-who ). Cause we're going nowhere. Or rather, put it this way, I'm going nowhere. Yeah, cause ' we ' were never ' we ' to him, never ' us ' to him. In his mind, there's only, " I, ME and MYSELF ". I don't think I ever truly exist when I was with him. I'm more like, a ' habit ' to him. Cause he's used to seeing me around in his life.
Chances were give, many times. But after so many years, it still go back to square one. Should any of you claims/assume/think I didn't give him enough chances, then you go ahead and be with him. I'm kinda getting sick of everything. All his ' sorry(s) ', all his ' forgive me ', all his ' give me one last chance '. How many times do I have to forgive and forget? Seriously, I've no clue. And I don't wanna play mind games anymore. I just feel like, not caring anymore.
Somehow, my heart is filled with so much disappointments that, it's starting to get cold when I hear his name. Maybe, I'm just saying MAYBE, I'm starting to get over him, slowly.
Let's just hope he doesn't linger in my life anymore and doesn't " suddenly wanna be part of my life " anymore. Promises are meant to be broken, I no longer believes in his promises. Cause to him, Promises are said for the sake of saying and he never meant any. With such, I have more than enough reasons, to not believe anymore.
I'm tried hard, to keep that feeling. But gradually, it seems like it's fading, slowly.
Perhaps, this is the best for US.
Maybe I should say, Good Luck To You.




No comments:
Post a Comment