Are you sure you've not asked my Queen about me?
What are those messages?
What was all that for?
Can't I even speak my mind about being uncomfortable when you're contacting my Queen?
It's MY family, MY life now.
What are you trying to do?
What are you trying to prove?
When are you gonna stop all these that you haven't been doing in the past?
What's wrong with being in the past?
I PERSONALLY feel that we're better off like the past and not now.
Who screwed all the happy moments?
As a friend, as a brother?
Why do you have to say all those that you shouldn't even have mentioned?
You messed up this friendship, by saying all those that you shouldn't have.
You messed up this friendship, by doing things that you don't normally do in the PAST.
Why are you changing everything?
I think, I shall be ignorant towards you too.
If that can makes me feel better.
I'll state my stand to my Queen.
And, I WILL NOT tell my Queen anymore things about me should this continue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment