I didn't stay over the first night. Went back with Jaslyn and Dennis. =)
Ohh! Thanks Dennis for fetching me to go east coast together with Jaslyn and of course, sending me home after the chalet. =D Much appreciated. ^^
Nice knowing some of Jordan's friends. Haha. Why he never bring some cute guys! -.- LOL! Ohh well.. Me and Lynn feels that we both are damn pervertic. -.- LOL!! Okay, inside joke. HAHAHA.
Yesterday I meet Lynn at pasir ris. Then head to the chalet. =) Had pizza as dinner then slack at chalet. LOL. Nothing much to do other than watch TV, use laptop, drinking and listening to music. -.- and, sleep. -.-
Steven came down and after drinking a bit, went to eat Mac at Downtown east. After that went back to chalet, sit there and chat with Jordan and Nurul. Then went to the room, lie on the bed with Lynn and watch Pink Panther. -.- Damn retarded. Sleep after watching the movie cause it was raining heavily. LOL! Sleep about 5am. -.-
Wake up today about 10+. Cause checking out. Then eat breakfast with Lynn, QQ, Tingfei, Jonas and Jonas's friend. =) Then went to Whitesands to accompany QQ to buy present for my Queen. Ohh, AlanQQ IS OFFICIALLY MY GOD-BROTHER. MY QUEEN KEEP HIM AS GOD-SON. Wow, finally my family has a BOY. -.- Now I'll have someone calling me JieJie. LOL!! heheh.
Okay, Today is Lina and Jackie's Wedding Dinner at Paya Lebar. OMG. I still don't know what to wear sia. Damn, I don't like to think of what to wear! =( Never mind, I'll think of one. -.-
Anyway, CONGRATULATION TO LINA AND JACKIE! HOPE YOU BOTH IS GONNA BE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!! =D
Okay, I better go and get ready now. My Queen is nagging! GRR!
Ohh, let me do a recap on what presents I've got for this 21st! =)
- Necklace from TAKA Jewelery from Queen.
- Necklace from TAKA Jewelery from Pris, Eric and Mic.
- Key Pendant from SK Jewelery from Paul and Charles.
- Handphone hanger from Darling.
- Necklace from Perlini Silver from Tai and Gang.
- Dolphin Necklace from Vivian.
- Necklace and Earring from Steven.
- Coach Purse from Mummy Ting and Mummy Janet.
- Bracelet with my name engraved from Lynn Baby! =))
- Blue Rose + Bear + Balloon from my secondary school friends.
- Japanese Cookies from Wilson P2.
- Dress from Lucas and Lynn.
- Shirt from Zhu and Eddy.
- White Chocolate from Royce from Aloy Daniel. =)
- Jagger Bomb on dblO from Vivian and Gang. LOL!
- Black Label from Wilson P2
- Bombay Dry Gin from Tang Tang =)
- 10 Years old Martell from Queen.
- Martell Cordon Blue from Mic.
- Singapore Sling from Mic.
- 4 Bottles from white/red wines from Jaslyn, Maria, Fukeong etc. =))
- Tortoise balloon from Ken.
- A present from Amy which she has yet to give me. LOL.
- Nike Jacket from King.
- Red Packet from Micheal and Donna.
- Red Packet from Uncle Chris.
- Red Packet from King.
- Red Packet from Zac's Parents.
A LOT SIA! ... =D
It was nice to know about you again.
I just hope things are alright for you.
Be strong and lead a happy life.
I'm always here. =)




No comments:
Post a Comment