Hi! Today is Christmas Eve. i'm celebrating this day with dada. Also, today is dada and miee 41st month anniversary! Dada, HAPPY 41ST MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!! :)
Hahas. i'm at home now. Waiting for time to pass by miee so I could get ready to go out and mee t dada. Yupps. Haix, don't know where to go lehz. Orchard? Hmm, don't know lehz. Maybe there bahh. Hahas. But it will be super crowded lohh. How? Haix. don't know lahh. Ehh, don't even know where to have our dinner still think of where to go. Aiyoo. Hehees. Well, I still don't know! Kekeke. :p
Yesterday went out with huiwah. Went to Tampines mall. Buy present for mom and dad. Manage to get mom a present but not dad. Haix. How? Like, tomorrow is Christmas lerx lohh. God! Tomorrow is a celebration for the birth of Jesus Christ. :) Hahas. Ohhh yeshh, talking about Jesus, I just realized that Samuel was from cornerstone. Hahas. Like so coincidence arhh? Hehees. *yawns* I'm so tired! Feel like sleeping lehx. How arhh? Moreover, the sky like going to rain lerx. Like whatt sia. Christmas Eve and it rains. Hope it doesn't rain bahh. If not like so sianz lohh. Hahas.
Aiyahh, okiee lahh. Lazy to blog lerx. Will blog again. Hahas. Sorry to those who visit my blog very often, didn't update regularly. Paiseh. Hehees. :p
Hahas. i'm at home now. Waiting for time to pass by miee so I could get ready to go out and mee t dada. Yupps. Haix, don't know where to go lehz. Orchard? Hmm, don't know lehz. Maybe there bahh. Hahas. But it will be super crowded lohh. How? Haix. don't know lahh. Ehh, don't even know where to have our dinner still think of where to go. Aiyoo. Hehees. Well, I still don't know! Kekeke. :p
Yesterday went out with huiwah. Went to Tampines mall. Buy present for mom and dad. Manage to get mom a present but not dad. Haix. How? Like, tomorrow is Christmas lerx lohh. God! Tomorrow is a celebration for the birth of Jesus Christ. :) Hahas. Ohhh yeshh, talking about Jesus, I just realized that Samuel was from cornerstone. Hahas. Like so coincidence arhh? Hehees. *yawns* I'm so tired! Feel like sleeping lehx. How arhh? Moreover, the sky like going to rain lerx. Like whatt sia. Christmas Eve and it rains. Hope it doesn't rain bahh. If not like so sianz lohh. Hahas.
Aiyahh, okiee lahh. Lazy to blog lerx. Will blog again. Hahas. Sorry to those who visit my blog very often, didn't update regularly. Paiseh. Hehees. :p




No comments:
Post a Comment