As usual, i'm back to blog. Well, kind of a little unhappy. Haix. don't know how to say.
I woke upp very early today. Like, 8am? Yupps. Then went to the market and buy glutinous rice flour. Go home and make glutinous balls. Every year did this but this year, I got everything done faster than before. Hahas. Like happy lohh. Whole family is eating the glutinous balls I made. Of course, I couldn't have got it done so fast without someone's help lahh. My sister helped miee. But I did almost everything. she's just too slow! Next year must make her make faster. :)
Yesterday went out with Kris, Susu, Jaryl and saiful. Went to marina square. Bought Christmas presents. Hahas. I bought for my two younger sisters yesterday. Hehees. Have yet to buy mom's and dad's present. Ohhh gosh. Like so rush. Maybe tomorrow go and buy bahh. Hahas. After shopping with them, I went to meet mom at around 8+. Then go to plaza Singapura. It just so happen that ms shek call miee and spoke to miee about dada's thing. It totally spoils my mood for the day after the phone call. While talking to her, I feel so upset that I nearly cry. She told miee that dada couldn't go back to school because of his last year's N level result. Thinking back, it seems to be my fault because I had a serious quarrel with him last year and ended upp I went back to Malaysia for a period of time and this has caused him to give upp on his studies. If not for miee, he wouldn't have this ending. If not for miee, he could have scored well and continued his studies. Ms shek also tell miee that NS that side has called dada and want him to report to NS next year if he's not going to study. Now, he wants to study but he couldn't get into a school. NS, i'm really paranoid by these two letters! This really reminds miee of someone whom I shared my opinion on NS with him. I think I know whyy dada want to go back to school lerx. Cause he doesn't want to go NS now. Haix. Well, if he's going to study, he has to take upp private and his determination for studies has to be very strong. I feel so guilty. If only I have spend more time talking to him about going back to school once more. Haix. Feel like crying now. Haix. Yesterday, soon after mom had her dinner and we went to spotlight to get some stuff. I was so tired and I sit at one corner and wait for mom to get all the stuffs. I message alson and he called miee. I told him whatt happened and I really couldn't control myself, I finally cry while talking to him. He consoled miee and ask miee not to cry and that he'll call miee back again because he's working. So I said okiee and we hang upp. After mom gets all her things, we went home by cab. On the way home, I was thinking of whatt ms shek has told miee and because I cried, I fall asleep. Then I waited for alson's call until around 11:30pm. He called and talked to miee. Haix. So I told him all my unhappiness. I didn't tell dada that I was feeling unhappy. Cause he's out with Edmond and Terence. Like, how nice can alson be. Haix. Then we hang upp and i went to do my chores and got back to alson around 1:10am. He talk to miee until around 2am then both of us is off to bed on our own. Yupps. At least I feel better after talking to him and he made miee smile! :) Hahas.
Haix. Today, I tried to contact dada but he seems to be indifferent. So I got pissed. I never like people to be like this and he knows! i'm just worry about him that's whyy I bother to message him and call him to check where is he. At least I feel more relieve when I know his whereabouts. He don't reply my message never mind, I take it as he didn't see my message but when I call him, he just say, I can't talk now. Bye. I just want to know where he is, is it so hard to tell miee? My mood for today has fall to -100 from 100! Haix. I slept the whole day today. Well, like anyone care like that right? Haix. Feel like going back Malaysia now. i'm really unhappy!!!!!
Okiees. I think that's about all lerx. can't think of anything else to blog.
JARYL TNG!!! YOUU BETTER TAKE YOURR O LEVELS BEFORE ENTERING NAFA!! O LEVELS IS YOURR PASSPORT IN YOURR ENTIRE WORKING LIFE!!!
I woke upp very early today. Like, 8am? Yupps. Then went to the market and buy glutinous rice flour. Go home and make glutinous balls. Every year did this but this year, I got everything done faster than before. Hahas. Like happy lohh. Whole family is eating the glutinous balls I made. Of course, I couldn't have got it done so fast without someone's help lahh. My sister helped miee. But I did almost everything. she's just too slow! Next year must make her make faster. :)
Yesterday went out with Kris, Susu, Jaryl and saiful. Went to marina square. Bought Christmas presents. Hahas. I bought for my two younger sisters yesterday. Hehees. Have yet to buy mom's and dad's present. Ohhh gosh. Like so rush. Maybe tomorrow go and buy bahh. Hahas. After shopping with them, I went to meet mom at around 8+. Then go to plaza Singapura. It just so happen that ms shek call miee and spoke to miee about dada's thing. It totally spoils my mood for the day after the phone call. While talking to her, I feel so upset that I nearly cry. She told miee that dada couldn't go back to school because of his last year's N level result. Thinking back, it seems to be my fault because I had a serious quarrel with him last year and ended upp I went back to Malaysia for a period of time and this has caused him to give upp on his studies. If not for miee, he wouldn't have this ending. If not for miee, he could have scored well and continued his studies. Ms shek also tell miee that NS that side has called dada and want him to report to NS next year if he's not going to study. Now, he wants to study but he couldn't get into a school. NS, i'm really paranoid by these two letters! This really reminds miee of someone whom I shared my opinion on NS with him. I think I know whyy dada want to go back to school lerx. Cause he doesn't want to go NS now. Haix. Well, if he's going to study, he has to take upp private and his determination for studies has to be very strong. I feel so guilty. If only I have spend more time talking to him about going back to school once more. Haix. Feel like crying now. Haix. Yesterday, soon after mom had her dinner and we went to spotlight to get some stuff. I was so tired and I sit at one corner and wait for mom to get all the stuffs. I message alson and he called miee. I told him whatt happened and I really couldn't control myself, I finally cry while talking to him. He consoled miee and ask miee not to cry and that he'll call miee back again because he's working. So I said okiee and we hang upp. After mom gets all her things, we went home by cab. On the way home, I was thinking of whatt ms shek has told miee and because I cried, I fall asleep. Then I waited for alson's call until around 11:30pm. He called and talked to miee. Haix. So I told him all my unhappiness. I didn't tell dada that I was feeling unhappy. Cause he's out with Edmond and Terence. Like, how nice can alson be. Haix. Then we hang upp and i went to do my chores and got back to alson around 1:10am. He talk to miee until around 2am then both of us is off to bed on our own. Yupps. At least I feel better after talking to him and he made miee smile! :) Hahas.
Haix. Today, I tried to contact dada but he seems to be indifferent. So I got pissed. I never like people to be like this and he knows! i'm just worry about him that's whyy I bother to message him and call him to check where is he. At least I feel more relieve when I know his whereabouts. He don't reply my message never mind, I take it as he didn't see my message but when I call him, he just say, I can't talk now. Bye. I just want to know where he is, is it so hard to tell miee? My mood for today has fall to -100 from 100! Haix. I slept the whole day today. Well, like anyone care like that right? Haix. Feel like going back Malaysia now. i'm really unhappy!!!!!
Okiees. I think that's about all lerx. can't think of anything else to blog.
JARYL TNG!!! YOUU BETTER TAKE YOURR O LEVELS BEFORE ENTERING NAFA!! O LEVELS IS YOURR PASSPORT IN YOURR ENTIRE WORKING LIFE!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment