Hi. i'm back. today's outing is cancelled. Because they say, they couldn't make it and therefore, it is cancelled.
Luckily, I still haven't got out of my house. If not i'm really going to get pissed and blast at jun Rong on the phone!! Haix. Feeling tired actually. I couldn't sleep until early this morning. Around 7.30am. don't know whyy. Maybe because of dada bahh. Haix. Today dada is going to Edmond's house to stay until Friday, or maybe Thursday night. For whatever reason it may be bahh. Just hope that he's well and I know with Edmond around, nothing bad will happen to him.
Got to know from dada yesterday that ms shek called him and told him that he's being rejected for going back to school and reason being was that he didn't do well for his N level last year. Like whatt bullshit lohh! Whatt nonsense!!! Bedok south is bullshit with that fat ass penguin as the principal lohh! she's a principal who breaks promise and never gain the student's trust like Mr Tay used to. In fact, nobody would want her to be our principal, if we have a choice! She can never communicate as well as Mr Tay with us. Mr Tay is just a few billions better than she is! she's just a fucking useless penguin!!! Arghh! Really very pissed off with whatever nonsense she has lahh. Like all craps lohh! she's only good at ruining people's future lahh! that's the best she could do out of nothing mann! Now Edmond say he would want to help dada, i'm more relieved lahh. With Edmond around, I doubt he couldn't do whatt he wants to.
Kayys, let's drop this. Haix. Miss dada. Will be spending my Christmas eve with him. it's our 41 months anniversary too! Hahas. Hmm, okiee lahh, lazy to blog lerx. Hope I update soon. Hehees. :)
Luckily, I still haven't got out of my house. If not i'm really going to get pissed and blast at jun Rong on the phone!! Haix. Feeling tired actually. I couldn't sleep until early this morning. Around 7.30am. don't know whyy. Maybe because of dada bahh. Haix. Today dada is going to Edmond's house to stay until Friday, or maybe Thursday night. For whatever reason it may be bahh. Just hope that he's well and I know with Edmond around, nothing bad will happen to him.
Got to know from dada yesterday that ms shek called him and told him that he's being rejected for going back to school and reason being was that he didn't do well for his N level last year. Like whatt bullshit lohh! Whatt nonsense!!! Bedok south is bullshit with that fat ass penguin as the principal lohh! she's a principal who breaks promise and never gain the student's trust like Mr Tay used to. In fact, nobody would want her to be our principal, if we have a choice! She can never communicate as well as Mr Tay with us. Mr Tay is just a few billions better than she is! she's just a fucking useless penguin!!! Arghh! Really very pissed off with whatever nonsense she has lahh. Like all craps lohh! she's only good at ruining people's future lahh! that's the best she could do out of nothing mann! Now Edmond say he would want to help dada, i'm more relieved lahh. With Edmond around, I doubt he couldn't do whatt he wants to.
Kayys, let's drop this. Haix. Miss dada. Will be spending my Christmas eve with him. it's our 41 months anniversary too! Hahas. Hmm, okiee lahh, lazy to blog lerx. Hope I update soon. Hehees. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment