Hellos. Suddenly feel like blogging lohh. Now is almost 2am. Hahas. Yupps. So long since I last blogged. Well, many things happened of course. Hehees.
I went back to Malaysia, to perm my hair. Also to dye and highlight. Well, the colour wasn't very bright but was okiee to miee. Hahas. And the digital perm I did was fantastic. Err, I wasn't used to it the first two days but after that was okiee. it's nice lohh. don't play play arhh. Hahas. Was back to Singapore last Friday. Then immediately went to ECP after reaching home. Kind of miss ECP. Hahas. Then gave dear a surprise! Hehees. He was so shock to see miee there. :P i'm a naughty girl sometimes. Hahas. Then skate a while, go home. Cause my dear tired after working mah, must understand. So went home by cabbie. Those who saw miee that was like, ''whatt happened to your hair??'' hahas. Like so cute arhh? Almost all said the same sentence. :)
Saturday went to ECP too. A nice day to skate wor. Hahas. Windy and cooling. Dear came to find miee then left to meet Edmond for dinner after that. Then I skate alone until around 12plus dear came to join miee again. Yupps. Then we skate at rink until 1 plus then go home. Yupps. Then like that lohh. Hahas.
Kayys lahh, tired lerx. Blog again bahh.
I went back to Malaysia, to perm my hair. Also to dye and highlight. Well, the colour wasn't very bright but was okiee to miee. Hahas. And the digital perm I did was fantastic. Err, I wasn't used to it the first two days but after that was okiee. it's nice lohh. don't play play arhh. Hahas. Was back to Singapore last Friday. Then immediately went to ECP after reaching home. Kind of miss ECP. Hahas. Then gave dear a surprise! Hehees. He was so shock to see miee there. :P i'm a naughty girl sometimes. Hahas. Then skate a while, go home. Cause my dear tired after working mah, must understand. So went home by cabbie. Those who saw miee that was like, ''whatt happened to your hair??'' hahas. Like so cute arhh? Almost all said the same sentence. :)
Saturday went to ECP too. A nice day to skate wor. Hahas. Windy and cooling. Dear came to find miee then left to meet Edmond for dinner after that. Then I skate alone until around 12plus dear came to join miee again. Yupps. Then we skate at rink until 1 plus then go home. Yupps. Then like that lohh. Hahas.
Kayys lahh, tired lerx. Blog again bahh.




No comments:
Post a Comment