I'm screaming with Joy for the fact that I'm going to Sentosa and St Jamesss! ^.^
Sentosa to suntan tomorrow morning and St James at night after. :) Gonna be real tired. Cause everytime after tanning I'm always so sleepy. =X But I enjoy tanning. ^.^
Well, Queen prefers to see me in fair skin though. :( So I won't be tanning as often as last time eys. :) Once in a while yeah. So yeah babes, I'm sorry k. :)
Anyway, yesterday was another usual day.
Worked then went home with Sandy and Rose. Home about 6:30pm. I was so tired that I fell asleep soon after I watched the TV for a while. -.- Then woke up at about 11:30pm cause I was hungry. LOL! =X Eat so I ate and then watch TV again. Then sleep at 2am, I think ? LOL.
Today gonna be another usual day. Not going anyway but home. :)
Gonna take a good rest tonight so that tomorrow will be a good & long day! :)
Anything peeps me. I'm gonna be a pig today! ^.^
Photos now. :)
HOUSE RENOVATION IN PROGRESS.

My walls got knock down and they have poker dots. -.-

And scars. :(


Filled with sand too. =S



My house is like a cave now. Goodness. -.-
It's almost done actually.
Now the headache part, PACKING. -.-
Grr.
T.T
BYEBYE READERS.
I HEARTS YOU ALL. ^.^
Now the headache part, PACKING. -.-
Grr.
T.T
BYEBYE READERS.
I HEARTS YOU ALL. ^.^




No comments:
Post a Comment