Pris didn't come go to work yesterday so I went home with Sandy and Rose after work. Home about 6:30pm. =S Tired. Had dinner and sleep after shower. Which is about 9pm? Yeah, early. -.-
Today, woke up at 6:15am. Bathe etc and send sisters to school before going to work. Pris didn't go work again so I came to work myself this morning. Sort of used to going work myself already. And she didn't tell me anything about her on leave or anything. Not even in the morning to tell me she isn't going to work. I'm sort of getting lazy to be the one messaging her asking if she's going to work etc. Well, in the first place it wasn't my responsibility. I only know I played my part to inform her if I'm going to meet her in the morning/going to work. Whatever. Well. Just a little complaint. Pris complaint to me everyday. LOL. Mine is nothing.
I'm not going to ECP tomorrow. I'm going home to sleep after work. Saturday is a long day! :)
Friday is resting day. Haha. Sunday is ECP day though. Working at E2 from 3-8pm. -.- After work, go home. Simple. Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Some photos from my Princess Geline's Wedding Shoots. :) SO DARN PRETTYYY. :) *THUMBS UP*
*Just a slight note ; When you think you're the best, don't forget someone else can be better than you. Should you think you're the best, think twice. Cause you're best in YOUR eyes and not everyone's * - A lesson to being Humble. :)
Click on them to see the bigger one. =X

This is so Vintage la. Love their gowns! ^.^

They choose this for their bedroom. :)

So cute la! :) Love this!


I like this too! :)

Ben likes the curl and he wants Caity to have the curls. :)


So sweet la! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment