Woke up late. =\ So went to work myself. Sian. After work Pris Love dropped me off at Tiong Bahru to take train to Clarke Quay. Supposed to meet Terry Buddy but he was late! So I went to the interview myself. =\ Waited for an hour before I could actually start being inerviewed. LOL. And then the interview took like another hour. -.- LOL. Everything went out well just that I'm required to pay for the portfolio. =\ Grr. I'm interested cause their projects sounds fun and I wanna gain some experience! =) Messaged Shan to ask her about iModel. Not that bad afterall! Haha. I need to find new things to do, remember? Yeah I found one. -.- Freelance Modelling. LOL!!! I'll get the photos of the Portfolio. So when I post them up don't LAUGH! -.- Hahaha. Will be dressed in 6 different images. Haha. Which includes, ELEGANT. -.- Elegant? The word elegant on me? HAHAHAHA. WHY NOT?! Maybe I'll be more girly. -.- Eeee I can't imagine that. But well, I need to do some changes to myself. =\ ANYWAY, Buddy waited for me for more than an hour! Cause he was late for meeting me and when he almost arrive, I started my interview! -.- Wth. Yeah so after the interview we head to Powerhouse for a while. Met up with Cheryl and Wendy. Sean came much later. But I left at 11-ish cause I'm darn tired. Buddy left with me too. =) Home about 12:45am. Then stone at my living room, bathed and sleep. 2-ish I think. Hahaha. That's all for yesterday.
And today! I don't know yet. Working just started about 4 hours ago. But I've nothing to do now. Boss went out for meeting with my in-charge. So I'm god damn free. -.- But effing bored. Like wasting time. -.- Omg. Grr. Lunch time soon! YAY! ^.^ hungry hungry! Hahaha.
Oh!
FOUR
MORE DAYS TO BTT!
DAMN IT.
I'm too smart to sit for the test. =X
heh heh. ^^
Ewks. I'm going to a strange place tomorrow.
East Coast Park.
It sounded super strange to me.
Sounds as though it's somewhere I've not been for decades. -.-
Oh where's my skates?
Need to look for it tonight.
Probably thrown somewhere at home.
Ohh well..... -.-
Saturday I'm going to help Ang to do coaching.
And then again, it's a freaking time to find my heel brakes.
Where's it?
I have no freaking idea. -.-
Have fun finding, Kat. -.-
Grr.




No comments:
Post a Comment