Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Bleahs! =P

3rd July 2009, Friday.
I was sleeping at home all the way. -.- Until about 3-ish my Queen woke me up and ask me to get ready to go Granny's for lunch. Got up and Terry Buddy messaged me asking me where am I etc. He wanted to meet up. Cause he got fired from Expo. -.- Wth. Went to meet him up at Far East after lunch, get ready etc. Which was about 5-ish. Buddy gotta go for work at Mustafar so I went to meet my Girlies. =)) Met Steph at Plaza Singapura. Sherine and Marie was late. Haha. Then went to walk around for a while and had dinner at MOS Burger. =) It has been some time since I ate MOS Burger. Before that went to get our Rings. =) Four of us wearing the same ring. With all our names lasered in it. ^.^ Can't wait to see the rings! =) After dinner went to have a drink at Starbucks - Cathay. I really miss starbucks a lot. Hell a lot. =( Miss the smell.. Miss the working environment. =( Even Steph agree with me that F&B line is better! More fun! =( I mean, I've nothing against office job. It's just too plain and boring. -.- A person like me won't like it. I'm like Queen, we like to be doing things, moving around and doing things we love.. Not something that needs us to sit, do nothing and stare blank. -.- That's just to dull and boring. Haha. Maybe not at my age? Like Steph said? Steph said that at my age it's time to explore different kinds of jobs and of course, doing something that I like instead of dislike. But.. Hais... =( Will think about it. Went to meet some friends at Yishun after that and Nicole joined us for a while. Slacked and talked and etc. Yeah, Slept at 6-ish 7? I don't know. I just can't sleep. Insonmia. =(

4th July 2009, Saturday.
Woke up about 1pm. Had lunch until about 3pm. Then get rest for another while. Bathed get ready then went over to Granny's for dinner. Then head to Powerhouse to meet up with Angel Darling and Sean etc. Huiyun was there a little later than me. Aziz signed her in and we went to the Members VIP on the second floor. Sean booked a table cause it's his birthday celebration. Angel Darling was moody. Hais.. Every week I see her, she's sad.. I just don't like this feeling. I don't like to see her hurting herself with alcohol and seeing her doing all the silly things to herself. Hais.. Sean's sisters brought her back and Sean MIA for a while. When I see him again, he puked in front of Powerhouse. -.- What's wrong with them? Omg. Sean then left for home after some Drama at Powerhouse and I continued the party with Cheryl and Wendy. Went to meet up with the ICians. But I was gone soon after I met them. LOL. Went to find some friends and went to the dance floor with them. Haha. MARCUS CAN WALK! OMFG. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MARCUS WAS WALKING!!!!!!!!!!! AND WILSON, THE BOTAK IS OUT! hahahaha. =x Dance etc. Then went upstairs with the girls and drink a bit. And it's almost 4am. Went to the smoking terrace a while then head to supper with Matt and Cheryl. Before I left, my friend, Chris said something to me. He tapped me on my shoulder and said " Kat Kat. I hope you find me cute okay? " HAHAHAHA. EFFING FUNNY. I think he's drunk or something. He was so funny. The whole night at Powerhouse he saw me, he kept pushing my head. Damn retarded. James was like, ' Kat, I think Chris wanna jio you lahh. ' Yeah he said it in front of Chris. -.- Hahaha. Even if it's real, I don't think Chris will dare to admit. So embarrassing! If it's me, I would feel that lohh! LOL. But yeah, Chris was a bit weird. Supper was at Macdonald's. Chris and Sebast and one guy joined us after that. LOL. The whole supper we were all listening to Chris saying ' Eh I fucking cute sia. ' He was sitting beside me, so I turned and face him, gave him that -.- look and asked him ' eh you never take medicine is it? ' Haha. Then he claims that he's sobber etc and still say he's cute. -.- Me and Cheryl was like, WTF. Oh Wendy finds him cute and got his number from Matt. LOL. And we were all teasing him about that. Cause they have been messaging since then. LOL. After eating, Me and Cheryl went over to Sean's place. Yeah, slept about 6:30am? -.- Tired!

5th July 2009, Sunday.
Woke up about 1pm. Then left Sean's place about 1:45pm? Cause Sean's going out for lunch with family. LOL. Then Cheryl, JY and me went to have lunch over at one of the India store near Kembangan Mrt. Haha. Food's not fantastic. Head home after that. I was feeling cold the minute I went on the train. Until I'm home, bathed etc, I'm still cold. Slept after I bathed. But was effing cold then. =\ Woke up about 10pm and went to downstairs coffeeshop with Queen and my Princesses to have dinner. Back home after dinner and hide under my blanket. Feeling cool thus, don't dare to leave my bed. =\ After tossing and turning for a while, got up and went to the living room and watch a show with my Family. Went to bed soon after the show ends. Talked to Dear Friend for a while. Sleep after that.

6th July 2009, Monday.
Didn't go work cause I wasn't feeling well. Was feeling cold since the night before. Am afraid I'd get fever and get send back home. So I'd rather stay home. -.- Rot at home the whole day. Yeah, I literally sleep the whole day. Didn't eat lunch. Which is good? I wanna lose weight! =\ Feeling fat recently. =( Got up, got ready and went to Granny's for dinner. Back home, rot again. Then now, sleep. And it's 3am. -.-

Goodnight people.
=)

No comments: