Prince said I'm stuck at home for too long. -.-
so I decided to step out of the house, and I'm back to Queen's Place. =)))
yeahs, so I'm still at Home. LOL!!
I'm just so lazy to go out can. -.-
Firstly, I'm not working and it sucks cause NO MONEY. -.-
Secondly, I'm used to staying at home. =/
Thirdly, I've been playing Dota so often that i don't wanna leave my Com. =X
Okays, so now, It's not a good thing to stay home? -.- But staying at home = No need to spend money. HAHA.
OHH! My Handphone Line has been terminated For You Guys Infor. =/ cause i'm not working. and my Queen is not willing to help me pay the bills. =((( So, anything Please call my Prince to look for me. =) Or i'll get a prepaid card soon. cause it sucks to be uncontactable. GRR. but, i'll only give the number to people whom i wanna give. =)
OKAY, DOTA TIME.
ohH! Prince said he wanna go KTV with Wilson they all tonight. -.- GRR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment