It's been quite a while since i really update my blog. -.- My bad.
OKAY!
Firstly, I've been working part-time at Inline Culture C3. Well, not that bad.
Secondly, I've been having trainings. For both Dota and Skating.
Thirdly, I've been lack of sleep. Thus, making me so grumpy at times. Cause of Dota. -.-
Fourthly, I tried the new X-Slider. And I totally hates it. Cause i fell on it twice, caused me abrasion and blue-black. Yeah, well done you fucking X-Stupid.
Fifthly, Rookie Comp is coming Saturday. It's gonna be crowded again, with cheerings and jeerings. -.-
Lastly, I wanna Dota! -.- Terry Buddy said I've improved! ^^
Anyway, read through blogs. Happy and Sad. I really start to disbelieve in friends no more. Of course, not my really close ones. Steph, Sherine, Marie, Kris, Pris and some others. These are friends who will really stand by you no matter what happened. They don't ditch you for anything. Of course, those that are not worth keeping. No point being so nice to them. People who caused you problems, bring shits to you, made you lose another friend, doing shit behind you, one sentence - Why should i even give a fuck about them? TRUE? Yes it is. Should there be any reason, or rather i call it an excuse to keep all these useless friends with you, please try to convince me with it. I swear you'll never succeed. Cause I'm so gonna put you down with the ' reason ' you gave me.
Read a few Blogs and owners are mentioning the Past. All is about their secondary school life. Honestly, I do miss my Secondary School life please. =) I miss playing my Flute and Piccolo. I miss training with my Mass. I miss Marching. and Of course, FULL BAND! =)) Miss the day being rebellious and shout at Teachers. Miss going to Principal Office to drink Coffee. Miss being scolded by DM. -.- Of course, miss all my classmates and the memories we had together. My temper during my Secondary school life, was already very bad. Over the years, It seems like my temper will only rise because of one person. -.- needless to say eys. Of course, when i'm angry with other people, I REALLY AM. Cause i don't usually throw my temper at friends. So if you realise I'm not even talking to you, it means i'm really pissed.
Ohh well, This is me.
I don't give a fuck about you when you mean nothing no more.
Anyway, Tomorrow is Prince's Off Day. Plans for tomorrow is to go Malaysia with Prince to find my cousins. =) She had her stall up and we're going to give her some support. =) heh. Food stall. selling my Favourite as one of her Menu List. =) Probably Prince's Brother is going with us too. =))
Okays, i'm so lazy to blog for now.
bye. I'll be back soon! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment