Time to wipe away the tears and carry on my life.
What comes may.
No point crying over spilled milk. =)
I wanna be happy, that's all.
Last night i went out with my friends. My friends were moody, so am I.
But apparently, I feel that I'm happier than them. Don't know why.
Yes, I'm sad.
But like I said,
No point crying over spilled milk.
My friends told me, 船到桥头自然直.
Yeah, so why should I be bothered.
It's not I don't cherish.
It's not I don't treasure.
I don't owe anyone a living.
Went out with Alwyn, Ling Hui and An Tong. But Ling Hui and An Tong went home earlier. So it's left with me and Alwyn. We went rounding in the car and chatted until 4:30am. He sent me home and yeah, I slept at 7am. Mind is running a lot of thinking and I'm telling myself to get over it. Don't worry about me. Cause I'll be fine. I wanted to tell my Queen what happened, but still, i couldn't bring myself to do that. Contemplating for hours, with my handphone on my hand, whether or not should i destroy the impression my Queen had on him. Giving myself a second chance, I told myself not to.
I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. But I'm just doing what my heart tells me to. Pains are pains. But I decided not to be so cruel. Afterall, I couldn't pass myself, yet again.
Probably there's a future, or maybe there's not even anymore. As long as I think I couldn't get over, I don't think I'll do anything about it.
And last night, something hilarious happened,
xxx said :
如果我想问的是我有没有这个资格喜欢上你呢?
And my reply is :
如果你是这样问我,我只可以说我不可以让你不喜欢我.可是你也知道他在我心中的位置有多高.就算我接受你了,心中不是你.那对你我都不公平.
Yes, I literally rejected him with that message.
Cause this heart,
is not meant for anyone else.
He asked me, If anyone could take over his place in my heart.
Maybe in the past there would be someone.
But that someone, is gone.
And now, this heart won't open up for anyone else.
It's sealed tightly, for the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment