Yesterday was Rookie Cup.
Weather was fine all the way....
Err, it still rained, heavily. Hais.
I thought it won't rain. -.-
Anyway, there wasn't any Women Category, so me and Lynn took part in the Opens Category. Yeah, out soon after qualifying. -.- ha.
After it rained, we went to chill at Mac. And after that, I left for home while the rest of the team head back to ECP. Darn tired. =\ Back home, bathed, use computer for a while, then slept for 2 hours. Head to Prince's place after i wake up cause Ang called me to work at E2 for him today, opening the shop for him. And it's like, 8am. LOL.
Today worked at E2 from 8-2pm, then C3 3-9pm. Basically, worked whole day. Both sides needed people, so i'm kind. I helped. Lol. Okay, it's lame. -.-
Now, i'm back home.
And, tomorrow i'm gonna run away. Tabao all my things and run away. =)
Last night as i was falling asleep,
i felt water on my cheek.
And the next thing i know is,
I fell asleep unknowingly.
I hope i was just dreaming,
but no, i'm not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment